TennXReaderXRiku(Date with the Twins!?)

《DETAILS》
-You will going on a date with these adorable&beautiful twin brother.What do you think will happen between you and them???

~~~~~~~~♡~ENJOY~♡~~~~~~~~

《AT THE TRAIN STATION》

You wearing a cute (F/C) blouse with (F/C) short skirt.You also wear a long (F/C) socks and (F/C) shoes.

While waiting for someone,you check what's in your phone and play a game for a while.You also have look yourself at the mirror to make sure you look pretty.You smirk by yourself and thought 'Hehe...Tenn-kun and Riku-kun surely shock with my new look'. "What are you doing,(Y/N)?"

While you look at the mirror by yourself,someone from behind call your name.You starlted.Tenn was behind you while you showing off yourself infront of the mirror.

"T-tenn-kun!?W-when did you arrive???" You said.Tenn is blushing a little and say "Since you looking at the mirror and do a weird posing..." "Hey it's not a weird posing!!!!!"

"Ahh,Tenn-nii!!(Y/N)-chan!!"

"Riku-kun!!!"

Riku happily come at you and Tenn.

"Okay,shall we go now?" Said Riku.

"Yep!Let's go!Let's go!!"

"....." (Twrtwrtrw Tenn is quiet)

¶At the XXX Cafe¶

"Both of should be lucky I know a good cafe!" You said with a very proud tone.Riku just smiling while Tenn just look at your idiotic action.(.....)

"When I thinking back,why am I agree to going out with both of you..."

"It is because of I said Riku will come with us too-!!?" Tenn pinch your cheek very hard till you can't say nothing "Shut up.I just don't trust others to take care of Riku."

"Tenn-nii,I'm not a child now^^;"

"But you sick..."

"My health get better day by day now ^^;;"

"...But you still sick."

"I am fine,Tenn-nii.^^;;"

"Riku~Tenn just worried~Ouch!!" Tenn hit your leg to shut up again.(Thats harsh...Tenn-kun)

Easily can say right to Tenn face,he really worried about Riku condition and just want to protect him.But you know that Tenn act like he does'nt care.You almost thought he is might be a Tsundere.

"Okay!Where we should go after this?" You said as the twins look at you while drinking a boba. (i'm drinking boba while writing this)

"Mmm...what about..." Riku words cut by Tenn while he's thinking. "What about we go to the amusement park?"

"Amusement park?Hm,okay then o (^‿^✿)o At least we can play something XD " You said as Tenn roll his eyes and Riku is happy with you.

At the amusement park,all of you are having fun together and play a lot of stuff there.

You also having fun when entered haunted house (if,you bad with horror stuff,ignore it).You can see Tenn look terrified.Thats the first time and very rare to see him show any emotion.

Since Riku can see ghost,he surely okay with it^^;(i guess) So,after you play all of the things here.All of you finally take a break at the nearest cafe in the amusement park.

While you drinking the iced milk tea,somehow....you feel like someone is watching you and you know who is it.Tenn and Riku keep look at you just like there's something on your face.

"W-why...both of you looking at me?..."

"No reason..." Tenn said as he moves his head to other direction.

"U-umm,it's nothing^^" Riku also did the same too.

"Okay thenn??..."

//skip time//

It's already evening,and the sunset already appear.It's very beautiful that make you wanna stay at there.

When the sun is down,and all of you guys walking in the middle of the dark at the park.No one there except you and the twins.Thr fireworks suddwnly appear out of nowhere make you shock a little.

The fireworks are very beautiful. Tenn and Riku keep look at you again.

"So pretty!!!"

"Yeah...just like you." Said Tenn and you stop a little "Eh?"

"(Y/N)-chan,is pretty!^^" Said Riku too.

"W-what's wrong with you guys?Thats shocking me^^;"

"Heehhhh,really?Then,can Riku and I say that we like you?"

"Can we,(Y/N)-chan?" Riku said as he smile brightly.

"What's with that,I like both of you guys too!!"

"*sigh* (Y/N)-san,we does'nt like you as a friend...." Tenn stop his sentences and let Riku continue it "...We like you,as a lover."

"Eh!?ehhh!!!????"

Both Tenn and Riku smile at each other and "We love you,(Y/N)-chan) before they kiss on your cheek.

Finally!!!!!!Doneeeeeeese ;;;;; sorry,if it too weird ;-;