(Osaka Sogo) Sadistic no Kareshi

《DETAILS》
Personality:
-bold person with a sweet characteristic
-can't eat spicy food(if you can,just thought you can't🤣)
-always have problem with guys
-always get tease by Sogo

~~~~~~~~♡~ENJOY~♡~~~~~~~~

Your POV

*sigh* It's a late night,but I'm still at outside.All of this because of my lecture fault.Why he let me to clean the toilet juat because of I did'nt finish my work!!Sogo-san sleep at my house for tonight. Sogo-san surely worried about me.What should I do?Call him?But my phone battery just passed out!!

While I busy mumbled by myself,I can feel that someone following me.Yes,it is.I heard the footstep. Mouu!!!It's surely another guy who trying to kidnap me.I'm started to walk faster and got home.Once I got home,I breathing just like a person who see a ghost. Then my eye spot at the clock and it's show the time is already 00.00 "I can't believe I got home this late!!!!!!!"."(Y/N)-chan?" I heard a familiar voice.When I turn around,my body suddenly shock when I see Sogo-san standing at the stairs and shirtless(half naked😅).

"S-sogo-san!!!!Please wear your clothes!!!" I said while I can see he's smiling.OHMYGOD OHMYGOD!!!!What should I do!!?He coming at me!!!

"What's wrong,(Y/N)?Do you think I'm going to do it?" He said.Only those words enough to make my heart beats faster."*laugh gently* Just kidding." I surprise a little. Sogo-san got me again!!!Why is he always tease me with a dangerous words!!!!!

《ON THE BED》

3rd Person POV

"Ne (Y/N),can you tell me why do you home at this late night?" Sogo said.You surprise with those words and to make him did'nt feel worried about you,you need to lie "Sorry,I did'nt do my assingment. Gomenne,Sogo-san." You said. Then Sogo suddenly ask you a question that you really afraid of "Ne,did..someone follow you home?"

You afraid.Sogo look very nice but he actually a sadistic person.Can say...scary? "Nope!nobody follow me.So,don't worry about it,ne?Sogo-san!!" You said.Sogo only nodding.But he know that you always get in troble.

Sogo's POV

It's been 4 times (Y/N) get home late.I feel very worried.I wonder is she really did'nt finish her assignment?Looks like she late today.I should go and check a little.

When I arrive at her (university/college),I saw a few of man there. Also I can see (Y/N) being surrounding by them.I almost mad but I need to control it and act normal.

I walk to them and shout her name "(Y/N)!Are done finish your assignment?" She look very surprise.Well,she's not honest at all."Huh?(Y/N),who is those guys?" I said.Even through I feel hurt,I have to control it no matter what.

"Huh!?So you already have a boyfriend!?"

"Eh?Is this person...Osaka Sogo from Idolish7?"

"Dating with an idol?So lame *laugh*"

"What you will do..Idol-san?AHAAHHHAHAHA!!!!!!"

"He just an idol means he only focus on dance and singing AHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!"

I see them mocking me.I don't care about it.But...they're touching my precious girl I love.I can see them where they're touching her.*sigh* Too bad...I'm on my limit.

I pull one of the guy collar and say "Dare to fight me?Then bring it on.I can put a few of Tabasco inside of your mouth.It's really nice when you feel hurt inside of your mouth and you cry for a water..." Before I finish my words.He told his friends to get away from here.Thank god he do that.I really want to see it since I bring it.

I see (Y/N) look at me.Looks like her tears almost falling.She suddenly run at me and hug me. "Gomen...gomenne,Sogo-san!!" I patted her head.She really a bold person but have a sweet side."It's fine."

《AT THE HOUSE》

"Ne Sogo-san,can you tell me where you put your tabasco?" You said while drying your wet hair. "In my pocket of course.I thought I need it.So I bring it." Sogo said then he continue his words "*sigh* I really want to see if my words before working or not..very dissapointing."

'S-scary..' You thought.Sogo suddenly hug you and say "You're lying.So you need your punisment,(Y/N)." Then he kiss you more and more.After that,he take you into the bed....

(Mature content in the last moment people...imagine by yourself!!!I can't take this anymore *nosebleed*)

Again....two stories updated today!!!!!!!!Yeahhh!!!!!!WooHoooooooo!!!!!!!
.
.
.
Hahh!!what am i going to do with my life😧See you next!!!

Who's character you want me to make after this????

Anyway, I just realise this is my first time make Sogo X Reader fanfic🤣 Sorry,I did'nt realise it!!!