Halloween special

HAREM WITH IDOLS
Lemon🔞

🔞Tenn X Reader X Riku🔞

Today is halloween.You wearing a cute sexy devil costume.Actually, those Nanase twins asked you for it.

"H-hey!it's embarrassing!i can feel my bottom did'nt wear anything!" You said as those twins look at you pervertly.

"I-i think it's suite you very well (L/N)-san" Riku said while blushing very hard.

"It's really perfect on you,(L/N)-san" Tenn said while touching your upper thigh.

"KYAA!Kujo-sann!!!stop doing that Wahh!!" You suprise that Riku also joined his brother touching you.

Riku touch your (your size)-cup while Tenn sucking it.What you can do now is moaning and stop pushing them because you know that you don't have any strengh to push both of them.

After that,those twins take their turn to kiss you.Riku kiss you gently while Tenn kiss you roughly while touch your lower body.

You really don't have any strengh to push them so you just let them touch you so easily.You know that you have to choose one of them but you can't choose it.You just have to enjoyed your harem with them for these time.

🔞Ryuu X Reader X Yamato🔞

You only 20 years old women and you going out with popular idols Tsunashi Ryunosuke and Nikaido Yamato.You can be a pervert sometime you with them because you read shoujo manga too much. This halloween you decide to be a witch.But when you realize that Ryuu and Yamato costume are vampire,you can't say any word.

"S-so,why are you guys costume as vampire?and why we were going to a dark place?" You confuse.Both of them look at you while blushing.

"(Y/N),sorry,i'm already at my limit" Yamato said.Once again you confuse then he stick close to you and grab your breast and suck it.You suddenly moan.

"Me neither,sorry (Y/N)-chan i'm also at my limit" Ryuu said then he touch your body gently and suck your neck.You also moan for it.

You know these two really manly but this is to much for you.They tease you by touching your weakpoint.You also panting.

"Well,it's looks like you already wet down there,(Y/N)-chan" Ryuu said while touching your bottom.

"It's looks like our plan working since you really a pervert right,(Y/N)" Yamato said while still sucking your breast.

"W-why are you guys can plan together?aren't you guys suppose to be love rivals?" You said while panting.

"That because of..."

"...we're not the type of fighting over something." Ryuu continue.

"We love you,(Y/N)" Both of them said it together then continue touching you over and over.

Hey! It's halloween and i became a witch for these year!Anyway these are two stories i combined together.Tell me if it not that interesting😫😫😫i'm really suck make a lemons