Happy birthday Ryuu!!!!!

{A speacial story for you and him}
# A dinner for birthday boy

The table is already set up.There's a candle light,red roses and a delicious stick on the table that you made plus with the brown sauce and the (wine/juice).It's look more romantic when the dining table is set up outside the house and it's your background of the house with fills a lots of flowers and nice aroma of candles.Since it's only left a few minutes before his birhtday.

You heard the bell of the house and  go to it.When you open the door,your belove one boyfriend infront of you while wearing such a good looking clothes (his birthday newest card outfit...) "Am I late,(Y/N)-chan?" He said and you shaking your head,give him a sign that he's not late."You came in the right time,Ryuu."

You take his hand and bring him into your backhouse.He look very amazed when you guys arrive there.Your house,is kind of western-japanese house.Ryuu know you well that you has interest on international look and food.

"Did you cook all of this?" He ask as you eat it and nodding your head."Do you like it,Ryuu?" You said while you smiling at him with your mature & gentle face."Yes." You can see he blushing a bit.You hold the cute present on your hand which is a matching phone keychains.Yours is (fav.colour) while he's the blue one.You want to give it to him once both of you done eating so you still keep it in secret.

After you both done eating,it's the time for you to give the present. Ryuu already realise that you want to say something since he already can guess your reaction face easily. You is the person that very calm and very quiet and very mean to everyone you know and you always give such a cold face to people you just meet just because of you actually shy or very nervous in secret.Only Ryuu know that you actually a person that want a cuddles and you is a very clingy person and easy to get nervous.

"U-umm,Ryuu..." You start the conversation first as he look at you "Yes?^^"

"U-umm...only,a few minutes,is your birthday so....umm....." Ryuu is keep look at you while smiling "So??^^"

"Here!!!U-umm,HAPPYBIRTHDAY GUHH!!!?" You bit your tounge while saying a birthday to him. Ryuu laugh a little of your action while you still in nervous.

"You really in a mess,(Y-N)-chan~^^"

"S-shut!!!....up...." You said and look away from his just because of you blushing like a tomato now.

"Ehehehe^^(Y/N)-chan,is really cute person~" He stand up and go at your place you sit and kiss your forehead."Thank you for setting this up,(Y/N)-chan." You still blushing as you show a sign at him to give his phone.Ryuu give it to you and you open his present and put the phone keychain at his phone and you also put yours too.

"N-now,we got the same matching phone keychains..." You blushing as you still look away and give it his phone back.

"^^Thank you,(Y/N)-chan,you really a cute girl than your face^^"

"S-shut up...///"

I feel that this story sound very bad.............[°_°] I'm dead.Sorry for me being dead.I planned to publish 3 updates for today as a special day for Ryuu's birthday but I got a lots of limited time for studying for my exams in next week until next month ;;; I'm very sorry......

I draw those,happy birthday to him.....;;;;;;; Now I have to go back to the study hell....;;;;

Goodbye and have a nice day readers!!!!!!~~♡♡♡😊