Osaka Sogo(Punishment for My Sturborn Gamer Girlfriend)

《DETAILS》
Personality :
-Gamer all the time
-all day spend with games
-sturborn person
-University student,20 years old

🚫Warning!!!LEMON fanfic🔞If you hate it,don't read it😶

Request is from NEKOassassin

~~~~~~~~♡~ENJOY~♡~~~~~~~~

¶AT NIGHT¶ At the living room

"Okay,(friend nickname),please cover me!!"

"Okay,please becarefull,(Your nickname)!!"

"Okay!Now is the timーAhhh!!!"

You see behind you the person who take your headphone suddenly."Sogo-san!!!!!I'm in my winner time!!!" You said while struggeling to get your headphone back from him.

"No!Look at the time now,it's already 10:00 pm and you did'nt take a bath or dinner." He said. You gotta admit it,Sogo just like a mom than a boyfriend."Tch!Fineeeee..." Sogo sighing at your behaviour.What to do since you is a sturborn person.

¶In the morning at I7 practice room¶

"Whattt!!!!?You and (Y/N)-chan does'nt spend time together!!?" Said Mitsuki.In the practice room, only left these adults "Not all day!!*sigh* Only the time when she don't have internet..." Said dissapointed Sogo."Hmm...hey Sogo," Sogo look at his leader lazily since he got dumped.

"Do you...already do it?" Said Yamato while drinking his beer with Mitsuki."*sigh* Of course no cause she always spending her time with video games..." So stop his word before continue it "Y-Yamato-san..can you..help me with it?"

Yamato smirk and say "Heeeeh....I did'nt knew that our Sogo is actually interested with it~~Okay..I'll teach you!"."Ossan, don't teach him out from the limit -_-///" Said Mitsuki and continue his drink.

¶AT THE NIGHT¶ In the living room

"Okay,time to continue where we left...Get ready you stupid monster...*smirk*" You continue play your game but this time you play by yourself since your friend have part time work.You can feel someone with dark aura behind you.You got scare and try to look behind.

A figure of white hair man with a horror smile really behind you."S-sogo san...??" You said while shivering."(Y/N)-chan,don't you think you have something you did'nt finish yet?" Said Sogo while putting his sadistic smile.

"U-umm...hey,(friend nickname) can we continue next time?I have something to do..haha" You hang up and close the game."Mou,Sogo-sann!!!!!!" Sogo suddenly take your wrist and pinned you to the wall.

Sogo look at you with his sadistic eyes and panting.You starting to get blush so hard."S-sogo sann??" You ask.Sogo suddenly attack you with a gentle kiss and you found out you enjoying it.

From the wall,both of you fall on the sofa next to the place Sogo pinned you.Sogo bite your neck and then he move his hand on your hip.You moan a bit and cover your mouth.

"(Y/N)-chan,you should'nt cover your mouth.." Sogo move closer to your ear and whisper "Let it out,I want to hear your voice more." Red blush appering on your cheek.

//skip time

No clothes infront both of you. Sogo kiss you with a sadistic kiss. He look at you and say "I love you so bad,(Y/N)-chan." Then he continue kiss you with a rough kiss which is will make you melt.

After doing the stuff,both of you lay down on the sofa together. Sogo kiss your forehead before sleep beside of you and say "I hope we can be like this after this." You almost get a heart attack because of that."M-me too." You kiss his cheek and join sleep with him.

YAYAYYAYAYAAYAYYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAA

I'm so sorry!!!!!if this is bad please tell me!!!I am so bad making lemon stuff 😫😫I know,no *** plot...right😅

Just like I said before,I can't update stories much but..I already finish this one..Sorry,if this take a long time to finish it....