Chapter Fithteen // Coming Home, Guernsey & Public Video

Freezy's POV

Rebekah and I were going back home soon, over the past couple of days we have just chilled out. Something I haven't done in a long time, no laptops, no internet. Just us and her family. She introduced me to them as her boyfriend, so I am taking its kind of official now, right?

"So Callum." I heard Rebekah's mum say, Rebekah was currently having her nails done - I know she is such a typical girl but I love it.

"Yes?" I said helping her with the dishes, I know it is so cliche for me to be coming to my girlfriends house and be helping out but it gets you in their good books.

"You better treat her right." She laughed, I laughed along with her. "No but seriously, I think Rebekah deserves the best. She hasn't had it easy over the past couple of years." She told me, I looked at her confused.

"Well if I am honest, none of us did. However her being the oldest and Jacob being the youngest, she had too look after everyone and everything." Rebekah's mum carried on. I shot her a confused look once again. "We didn't have a lot of money a few years ago, I had to work two jobs. I was never at home, I worked through out the day and in the night, Jacob and Rebekah were constantly alone." She told me more.

"So? Rebekah had to be here with Jacob alone." I asked, I was still pretty confused by it all.

"We needed the money Callum." She nodded looking down, I put my hand on Rebekah's mums back. She started to cry, this is when it became awkward what the fuck do I do?

"I know, what's wrong?" I asked still having my hand placed on her back.

"I had to do it, I had no choice." She said she then gave me a hug and held it, I didn't know what to do. I was so much taller than her, I know it wasn't hard.

"Why?" I asked simply, I didn't get why she had to do everything - where was her dad?

"Because Rebekah's Dad left." She told me, she tried wiping her tears but they kept falling down.

"Why?" I asked I was utterly confused by why he would leave such nice people.

"Because - he apparently didn't like me and our kids anymore. He told us we were worthless, he told us that he wants out. He left without letting us know, he hinted but one day he got up and left. We thought he'd come back. He never did. He tried to hit Jacob once, and locked Rebekah in her room not letting her do anything. I was hopeless, I couldn't help them. I couldn't do anything." Her mum cried.

"He didn't deserve you." Was all I could get out.

"I'm glad he went." She began to smile, I was glad she was smiling. "I've found someone else, I just have to somehow have to break it to Rebekah and Jacob." She told me. I raised my eyebrow joking around. She laughed.

"I'm sure they'll be fine with it, as long as he is nice." I told her, she smiled and started to dry up the dishes I had previously washed up.

"What you two talking about?" Jacob said running in with the ball.

"I'll tell you in a second." Her mum said. "Callum, can you go and get Rebekah please?" She asked. I nodded and ran up the steep stairs towards Rebekah's room.

"Gorgeous, your mum wants you." I said walking into the room. She literally just finished the last nail.

"Okay." She smiled getting up, as I opened the door for her. We both went back down the stairs. "Oh and I like it when you call me that." She smirked. I raised an eyebrow and smirked too.