Chapter Fourty-One // The End.

{ Lottie's POV }

  Simon and I held off meeting his parents after I had a deep thought session about how I should go and experience new things, meaning I need too go to Dublin. I thought about it and I feel like I've shown them that I am not serious about my job when I want to be but I started a life here in London with my friends, and my gorgeous boyfriend. 

At the moment everyone, I mean everyone down to JJ I made sure he was here too hear this because I emailed my company that I work for I had to tell them that I want to move too Dublin. This is how the email went that they sent back:

Dear Miss James, 

I'm glad to hear you are taking this offer seriously and have now realised it is much more professional to come and work in Dublin along side many other members of our small community, throughout your time with us you will be able to take other job offers which will lead to big offers for your future. We are glad to hear that you will be taking us up on our accommodation too, this shows how much this really means too you. We've booked your plain tickets for tonight at four o'clock, considering I sent this e-mail and nine in the morning this should give you enough time, we assumed that you had everything figured out already. Looking forward to seeing you in Dublin in only a good couple of hours.

Yours Sincerely, 

Angela. '

"Guys, I'm having to leave you all tonight too leave for Dublin. I've always been one to believe that if you want something you have too go out and get it. I could let my life in London set me back but, I need too do this for myself." I told them honestly feeling bad. "I'm sorry, I have too leave - I hope you all don't hate me." I look down at my shoes. Simon was letting a couple of tears slip from his eyes.

"We don't hate you, we'll all just miss you a lot. If it is what you want to do in your life then that's what you go and do, don't let any of us hold you back because that is the last thing we want too do." Tobi smiled, they all looked pretty sad making me feel even worse about my decision. 

"Is that it, you're just packing up and leaving?" Harry asked. He wasn't angry, I understand why he was so upset. He was the first person who I ever met out of all of these, obviously I knew Rebekah but without him I would never have met Simon, the rest of the boys, Aimee or Lauren. 

"I have too, you packed up and left for London from Guernsey!" I told him. Why are things different for me, but not for him? He's done exactly the same thing as I am hoping too do. I know I'm wrong for doing it but this is what I need - a big break.

"I know but I see you as a little sister, I don't want you too go." Harry replied coming over too me giving me a big hug, goodbye basically. I knew probably none of them would come a visit me in Dublin.

"I don't want to leave all of you, I want too stay here but I was thinking everything through and I knew it would show that I was truly committed if I went and lived there." I explained, I saw JJ nodding agreeing with what I was saying.

"So you decided too go, no one told you, you had too you could have potentially stayed here?" Bekah asked seeming a little hurt that I was going and done it under my own free will.

"Yeah, I guess." I shrugged. I'm not taking this as seriously as I should but I need to do it whether they want me gone or not because I need to do this for myself.

"I'll miss you so much." Ethan stated looking down fiddling with his fingers, I hugged him after walking over too where he was sitting. 

"I'll miss you too, I have to go and pack my things properly - I'll be back down in a while." I twist my lips into the corner of my mouth, they all gave me a sad smile. I made my way up the stairs. I thought about who and what I am leaving behind.