Chapter Seventeen // Rebekah Moves In Party & Josh Zerker

{ Freezy's POV }

Rebekah has officially moved in to her flat, she has lived there for a couple of days now. Tonight she is having like a house warming so it's kind of an excuse to get drunk I guess.

Every room has been marked just saying but that is not the point.

"JJ is coming round soon." Rebekah told me setting up all of the drinks along the side - Simon and Lottie are coming home today Harry decided to tell in Guernsey a little longer.

"What for?" I said helping her. She is walking around with her hair wrapped in a towel - jogging bottoms and a bright pink top on.

"Just to help, tell me who is coming." She laughed walking to her room which looked so girly - but vintage well that's what she called in anyway so that's what I'm gonna call it.

"You're flat is looking sick." I heard someone shout coming through the door - JJ.

"You alright man?" I said to JJ pulling him into a hug.

"Good bro, I'm good. How are you?" He asked pulling away from the hug. I heard the hair dryer turn off from the other room.

"Good yeah, just been helping out around here." I said looking around Rebekah's flat. He nodded looking around with me, I heard footsteps coming towards the room JJ and I were standing in.

"Josh!" I shouted. I haven't seen him in so long, he came in with a bag full of booze.

"You two good?" He asked putting the bag on the table.

"Yeah, yeah. How was your trip?" I asked him he recently went to Paris with his family.

"Deccent, I met a few viewers. It's crazy how the subscribers are from all of the place." Josh told us flopping down on Rebekah's couch. Rebekah came back out of her room with a long tight black dress on, it was pretty low cut at the top.

"I need you guys to sort out music." She told us rushing around picking up random boxes and paper and throwing them all into her room. We just watched her laughing, she looked at us and glared before walking into her room and slamming the door. She probably went to carry on getting ready.

My phone began to vibrate on the kitchen table, I jogged over to the table and picked up my phone.

"Hello?" I said into the phone, I waited for a reply. I heard little sniggers down the phone.

"Was up Freezy?" Lottie shouted into the phone. I knew who it was a soon as they shouted down the phone at me. No one shouts for no reason other than Lottie.

"Not much, not much. You and Si back in London?" I asked, I knew they were coming to the party but they said it would be a tight squeeze.

"Yeah we are, we are just gonna go back to the flat and get changed." Lottie told me, I heard the rolling of the suitcase in the background.

"Okay that's cool, I'm sure Rebekah would appreciate your help she is stressing out. I can hear her shouting at her mirror because of something like eye liner?" I had no idea what she was shouting about but all I kept hearing was things like. 'This is fucking annoying' or 'go right you fucking twat'

"Oh it's probably liquid eyeliner that pisses everyone off." She said, I laughed. "Anyway Freezy, see you in a bit out taxi just turned up." She said trough the phone.

"Alright, see you in a bit, bye." I said hanging up the phone. Josh and JJ were staring at me.

"Yo yo yo, swagstar123 is here." Vik said walking through the door. Josh, jj and I all just looked at him and shook our heads and went back to what we were doing. JJ was sorting out music on his laptop, I on the other hand was trying to sort everything else out.