Chapter Thirty-Nine // Thorpe Park & Don't Go

{ Simons POV }

Lottie can't leave - I've got to used to seeing her each and every day. Her face always popping up somewhere around the house, when I come down for food or a drink after making endless videos all day I know she'll be there to give me a long cuddle and a kiss at the end of my long day.

"Lots please don't leave me." I beg her as she begins to get ready for the day ahead. We all decided to head to Thorpe Park for the day. We haven't all been out for a nice day, and lunch for ages.

"Simon we'll see what happens." Lottie said trying to hide her emotions on the topic. "Would you not come with me?" She asked with a hopeful face.

"No Lottie." I told her bluntly. "London's my home, I can't move far from the Sidemen - remember I have a job here too." I told her trying to think of myself in this situation - I know I love her dearly and everything but I'm not going to run around after her.

"I know that was selfish of me too ask, I just don't want to be without you Si." She told me sitting down on the bed next to me, resting her head on my shoulder. "Ive fallen in love with you, there is no way that I could go to Dublin without you." She looked down at our hands which were entwined.

"Plus, little Freezy is on its way and you need to be here babe." I smiled up at her hoping that may win her over - Rebekah needs her.

"It's gonna be a little shit if it's anything like Cal and its uncles." She laughed pulling her hair up into a high pony tail on the top of her head.

"Hey." I push her lightly as she grabs her handbag from the edge of my bed. "I'm not a little shit." I smile at her as I grab her waist pulling her close to me.

"Simon get off." She giggled trying to push my body weight of her as I pushed her against the wall, it was playful please remember that.

"Nope." I said starting to kiss her everywhere all over her face, her jaw and neck.

"Simon." She giggled still trying to push me off. I looked up at her as we stared into each other's eyes, I leant in and connected our lips to one another's. The kiss was deepened by me starting to let my hands explore.... If you know what I'm talking about.

"Fuck!" Vik shouted walking in to the room then straight back out. "How fucking awkward." I heard him shout as he made his way round the stairs.

"What?" I heard Josh laugh come out of his room and join in with this amazing 'banter'.

"I saw Simon get all up in Lottie's grill." Vik laughed as I made my way out of the room leaving Lottie in my room in embarrassment.

"Up in her grill?" Josh asked laughing with his hands on his knees trying to stop laughing.

"Simon, learn to keep your hands to yourself Mr. That is not what I want to see on a Saturday morning." Vik said pointing at me.

"I wasn't touching..." I told them with my cheeks started to burn.

"Simon! You're going red mate." Josh carried on laughing as Vik joined in I shook my head. "Go on, what was he touching Vik?" Josh asked intrigued - it was only so he could take the piss out of me further today if he knew every single last detail.

"Her butt butt." Vik said like a ten year old causing all of us to burst out laughing even Lottie.

"Butt butt?" Josh asked curiously still laughing at Vik's immaturity.

"Yeah, his hands were all over and yeah. I feel so awkward now can we please just leave this house or we're gonna be late. Simon, and Lottie are you getting in with me?" Vik asked. I nodded it saved us taking loads of cars.