Chapter Seven // Football, Sidemen & Jealousy

(Lottie's POV)

Harry and I had found Callum and all we needed to do was find Rebekah and Freezy. I don't but something told me they were together.

"Rebekah." I called I remember when we were younger and we used too play this. Whenever I called her name she would laugh but not this time. I didn't hear a peep other than a bang against the wall. I looked at Callum and laughed, that sounded a bit sexual.

"I think they're in here." Harry whispered pointing to the cupboard. I nodded and then opened it and Harry shouted.

"Found you!" He screamed. We all stopped in our tracks to see Rebekah's legs wrapped around Freezy. They both stared at us.

"Close the fucking door." I shouted not wanting too see someone who is like my brother and someone who is like my sister doing the smoochy smoochy in a cupboard!

"Freezy likes kinky shit!" Harry shouted at the top of his lungs.

"Shut the fuck up!" Freezy shouts back. That was probably the most awkward thing ever, I walked in on my best friends kissing - actually scrap that they weren't kissing more like tonsil tennis.

"Harry, I'm gonna go bed." I laughed, giving him a hug and not giving him a kiss on the cheek as i knew it would annoy the beautiful man behind me.

"Goodnight." I whispered in Callum's ear as I hugged him.

"Goodnight gorgeous." He whispered. He was so cute, and lovely. I actually just wanted too hug him and never let go.

"Ill see you guys in the morning." I smiled walking off down the hall. I heard the shower going. I jogged to my bedroom and got into my joggers and a black jumper.

I thought I should actually go and apologise to one of them. I think they may of felt like I intruded on them.

"Hello?" I said walking round Freezy's door.

"Yes." He said laying down on the bed, he looked a bit embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed." I said touching his leg which sounded a bit weird however it was not it was just to show comfort and to make him feel comfortable.

"Well, if I saw you and Callum snogging in the cupboard you'd be very very VERY embarrassed." He said honestly and he was right, I would definitely be embarrassed especially since it was in a cupboard but I won't say that too him.

"Yeah Freezy just make a joke out of it." I said edging closer to him. He looked at me and raised his eyebrow. "I'm taking she is in the shower?" He nodded. "Cmon I'll tell them off if they say anything." I told him.

"Promise?" He laughed.

I nodded. "I promise."

"Go see Rebekah then go to bed." I smiled I getting up and I had my hand on the door nob.

"Lots!" He said gaining my attention again. "Thank you, you're a good friend." He smiled.

"Anytime bro." I smiled then walked out. Here is where I felt at home. Other places, making me feel weird I didn't like it at Uni. I hated it in fact.

*
*
*
I was woke up by a Callum snuggling into me, Rebekah has obviously slept on the sofa because she was too embarrassed to face me. In all honesty if I was stuck in a cupboard with Callum the things I'd do-

"Morning, beautiful." Callum whispered. I smiled.

"Good morning." I didn't know what too call him? Did I call him gorgeous or would he find the a little bit weird i don't know?