Chapter Nine // The Last Time, Freezy+Rebekah & Betrayal

Callum's POV

"Hey." I said into the phone laughing that cheeky laugh that I got told I have.

"Hey Callum." A girly voice said into the phone.

"How about you come over?" I smirked into the phone. I know I am going completely the wrong way about this but, she likes Simon it's time to move on. I knew it could be a bad idea her coming here, but where else is she going to go.

"I told you Callum we can't be fuck buddies anymore." She told me which was pretty embarrasing to be told when all you want to do is get back at someone.

"How about we make this the last time?" I asked.

"Callum the last time." She laughed hanging up the phone. I'm guessing that was a yes, I quickly tidyed up my room wanting to make a bit of an impression.

I have this idea that I could just tell Freezy, Harry and the others that I was faking and taking this piss out of her. I never wanted her, when really I want her more than anything but do I care about fucking it up? No.

In no time the door bell was ringing through the house, I went to the front door and there stood my one night stand that I never really cared about and never will.

"Anyone in?" She whispered, she was used to be quiet as she always used to come over when the boys were in.

"No." I said as she walked in and closed the door. Out of nowhere she grabbed my shirt and pulled it off,

"Good," She smirked.

*
*
*

Rebekah's POV

Freezy and I decided to go home earlier as Harry and Lottie were going to go back to the Sidemen house to play some Fifa and make some videos, see I didn't really enjoy being in videos so I'll get out of it whenever I can and Freezy agreed to coming home with me.

"It's so cold." I moaned as Freezy unlocked the door. I don't want to descirbe the noises I heard as I walked through the door.

"What the fuck?" Freezy whisper-shouted. I shrugged not really wanting to find out, but I'm guessing Freezy wanted to so I went along with it. I heard moaning from Callum's room. He better not be-

Freezy opened the door and there it was, there he was, there she was.

"DON'T TELL LOTTIE!" Was the first thing he shouted.

"Who's Lottie?" I heard the girl say in disgust.

I know Callum didn't cheat but he is certainly a hypocrite. He gets angry and upset when Lottie play fights with Simon yet he goes and-and has sex with that slut.

"Lets my go to my room." Freezy said throwing his arm round me, I nodded. "I can't beleive he would do that, he told me he hates cheating yet he does it himself." Freezy adds.

"I want Lottie too know, but then I don't." I said putting my head in my hands. "If I don't tell her and she finds out she'll kill me." I told him, he still had his arm around me.

"We should tell her." Freezy said looking at me, I heard running towards Freezy's room. The door burst open. It was Callum.

"What do you want?" I shouted at him. "I thought you were a deccent boy, yet you've changed. I don't get it Callum." I told him honestly, I really don't get him.

"What the fuck was going through your head?" Freezy stood up getting very clearly angry with Callum. Callum has fucked up big time.

"I-I don't know." He said backing away from Freezy.