Chapter Thirty-Eight // The Guys Find Out & Dublin?

{ Freezy's POV }

We're all at the Sidemen house, every single last one of us. Everyone was having a drink other than Rebekah and I. If she couldn't have a drink neither am I.

"Who is down for shots then?" JJ shouted. We were here because JJ is going to LA for a good couple of months, JJ is usually the life of the party.

"Not me." Rebekah tried to laugh. Everyone looked at her funny other than Lottie and Harry because they knew what was going on.

"Come on!" Ethan said moving a shot in front of her. She stared down at it and shook her head, pushing the shot into the middle of the table once again.

"No, seriously. I'll stick with water." She laughed, the laugh was clearly fake.

"Freezy, what about you?" Simon said with the bright blue shot in his hand. I shook my head smiling.

"If she's not, I'm not." I laughed kissing Rebekah on the cheek making everyone laugh.

"Alright okay, fucking buzz kills." JJ shook his head. I saw Rebekah's face drop, what he said had obviously effected her. I ignored it and so did she. Josh started filling up more cups of drink.

"Have one, come on." Tobi said pushing it in front of Rebekah once again, I felt her hand get tighter on mine showing that she was getting angry.

"No, seriously." Rebekah told them straight. I knew this would be hard.

"Drink it, drink it, drink it!" JJ started chanting. Rebekah let go of my hand and slammed her hands on the table.

"IM NOT GOING TO FUCKING DRINK IT!" She screamed. Everyone's eyes went wide. "Ive got a living thing growing inside of me, okay! Im not going to fuck this up, I have a baby in my stomach to look after now and DRINKING this shit you're trying to force down my throat is not going to keep the baby healthy. IF YOU HAVENT GATHERED CALLUM AND I ARE HAVING A FUCKING BABY." She shouted getting out of her seat and running out of the room, everyone's eyes were wide.

"So you two are having a baby?" Josh asked his eyes wide from shock.

"Yeah." I bluntly said looking down at my fingers which I was playing with in my lap.

"When did you find that out?" Simon asked sitting down actually wanting to talk it out with me.

"We found out this morning. Lottie was with us, and brought us the test. She came here, and I messaged her." I talked them through my day.

"We didn't know - know, I'm sorry." JJ stuttered still shocked about the whole thing.

"It doesn't matter it obviously got frustrating for her." I told them honestly. No one had anything to say. They all looked at the drink in the middle.

"If Rebekah can't have any, neither can we." Lauren got up pulling the bottles of the table and putting them in the fridge.

"I'm gonna go see her." Aimee said getting up from the table. I nodded, she may want to be with her friends at the moment and I don't blame her. All I can do is worry.

I'm gonna be a Dad.

A father.

I'm going to have someone else to worry about not just myself, I'm gonna have to worry about Rebekah too. I do now, but even more than now.

All of the girls went to find Rebekah. I don't know how to put it but I'm happy that I'm going to be a father but, whether or not I'll be good at it will be another matter. I'll give it my best shot. Having a mini me around is gonna be crazy.