Chapter Twenty-One // Needing Help.

{ Lottie's POV }

"Simon, why did Cal do that?" I asked him rolling over to face him, laying in bed. Simon didn't have to be at the event till three today, so we decided to spent that time together.

"You know what, I don't know." Simon said shaking his head. I couldn't get my head round it - one minute they are close as anything then that happens.

"That's fucked up." I said snuggling in closer too him. He held my waist pulling me closer to him. "I don't think he done it." I said, spilling my thoughts into the open.

"I don't either but I think he has to let Rebekah know, and fight for her." Simon said resting his chin on the top of my head. I kissed his neck, I felt his grip get tighter on my waist pulling me closer to his neck.

"Simon, Lottie!" We heard someone call as we pushed ourselves of each other. As Ethan and Rebekah walked in, my hair was an absolute mess. They both looked at me, and I saw a little smirk come from Ethan. I knew that would happen because he is always happy, I guess that's why Rebekah went and stayed with him.

"I guess Emon is done." Ethan laughed. Sometimes when I look on Twitter I get annoyed at the amount of 'Emon' tweets that are on there but I've never said anything.

"Shut up." Simon laughed.

*
*
*
{ Cal's POV }

All I can do is sit around and do nothing, today I have to meet some more fans. I know Rebekah won't hear me out so I don't see the point,
I'm stupid I get it.

I bet the boys are so disappointed in me, you have no idea how bad I feel and all I want to do is have her back here. A tear falls from my eye, it drops on my black jeans.

"CALLUM." I heard banging on the door. I opened it, it was Cal. He told us he was going to come down and watch us - help us.

"Yeah?" I answered the door sniffling. He shot me a confused look, he nodded sympathetically. I sighed as he made his way to the kitchen. I heard the kettle begin to boil, I went into the small open area.

"What's up?" He asked me sitting down next to me while it was still boiling.

"I've fucked it all up, haven't i?" I cried into my hands. I felt his hand touch my back telling me it would all be okay when I knew it wouldn't.

"I've seen on Twitter mate." Cal said which made my head shoot up. Twitter? What the actual fuck?!

"Twitter?" I asked crying a little bit more knowing that this would affect her. "Show me some of the tweets." I demanded. I saw him hesitate for a minute but I shot him a look.

He sighed pulling out his all black phone.

'LOOOLLLL, REBEKAH GOT CHEATED ON!' One of the tweets said.

'At least I get what's mine back, Rebekah's a stupid bitch anyway.' A girl posted, I cringed. I hated it when girls wrote things like that, I'm a normal boy for fuck sake - no one owns me.

'Cal wouldn't do that.' One boy said filling me with slight hope that people actually believed me.

"I'm not showing you anymore." Cal told me locking his phone putting it away in his pocket.

"How am I meant to face fans?" I asked him running my hands right the way down my face.

"Do it, I'll be there anyone says anything shrug it off." He said like it was easy. The boys will be there too and they are gonna hate me.

"Okay." I huffed getting up out of my seat walking towards my tiny bedroom. Rebekahs suitcase was still lying down on the floor, I picked it up and put it on the bed. I put her clothes inside it, I'm going to take it to Ethan's room. I'll hopefully explain things. "Back in a second." I told Cal as I made my way down the small hallway.