Chapter Thirty-Five // Simon & Sea

{ Lottie's POV }

"Ready?" Aimee asked as I finished getting ready. I nodded putting a light top on over my bikini.

All of us are spending the day at the beach. Cal wanted to speak to me about what happened the other night, I know things happened that probably shouldn't have but what's done is done, that's what I'll say to him.

"Come on then." I pushed Aimee lightly out the door causing her to laugh. JJ decided he was going to drive there with Simon, Cal, Rebekah and Vik.

The rest of us had to walk, the walk was only short seeming as it was only up the road. Everyone took there shoes off as we walked, the ground was hot - not unbearably hot.

"How was your sleep?" Josh asked swinging his arm around my shoulders. I smiled up at Josh as we carried on down the road.

"It was alright, thinking about a few things but I got to sleep in the end." I told him as I pulled my top down to cover my belly, the sun was beating down on my head. My hair was up in a messy bun, and I had my sun glasses on.

"Simon?" Tobi asked me from the side of me. He placed his hand on my side and gave me a reassuring squeeze.

"Yeah, I do still like him. He is just being ignorant and rude." I shook my head looking down at my hands which held my flip flops.

"I know. Simon is a nice guy, and he did look after you but he changed a little, I'll give you that." Josh told me. The conversation dropped, as we reached the beach.

"You alight?" Rebekah asked as I sat down on the beach.

I laid down on the beach and looked up at the sky wondering whether or not I gave Rebekah that honest answer or not.

"I'm fine." I lied, all I wanted was Simon back yet he didn't want me. I watched him scroll through his phone.

"Go have fun." Rebekah said pushing my lightly. The boys were about to run into the sea, Tobs wanted to record it for his vlog.

"I will." I smiled taking my top, leaving me in my bikini. Rebekah had hold of Freezy's hand, Lauren hold of Josh's, Aimee had hold of Harry's.

Hm. The camera was placed on the sand waiting for us to jump it.

"Hold my hand." JJ laughed knowing what I was doing when I was looking around. I giggled entwining my fingers with JJ. "Or do you wanna get on my back and run into it?" He raised his eyebrows. I nodded, liking that option a lot more.

"Ready?" Cal shouted as I jumped on JJ's back. His hands were resting on the bottom of my thighs.

"3... 2..1!" Cal shouted, when he got to one. JJ started sprinting towards the sea, along with everyone else. All of the sudden I collided with the water. I went under for a couple of seconds, I came up and began laughing. JJ helped me up, after offering me his hand.

We were all laughing then ran back fully wet towards Tobi's camera. We all sat down for a minute but I wanted to do more.

"Cal, come in the sea again." I asked pulling on his hands trying to get him to get out of where he was sitting.

I saw Simon from the corner of my eye staring at me. I wanted to make things work, but I didn't know how.

"Nah, man." Cal shook his head. I sighed, no one wanted to come in with me. I had one last option or I sit down.

"Coming, dickhead?" I asked Simon smirking to myself, he laughed a little then got up.

"Sure." He said once he was up. I looked over to Josh who gave me a look as if to say 'be careful' I nodded at him to give him some reassurance that I knew what I was doing.

The both of us strolled down the beach, none of the others could see us to put us off from talking we sat down just where the tide came in.

"Why did you ask me to come?" Simon asked picking up stray rocks from the beach, and through them in to the sea causing it to splash.

"Si, you know I miss you and it's been a couple of days." I shook my head playing with the sand. I let it slip through my fingers.

"And I miss you." He sighed running his hands down his face in frustration. "I wanna be with you, I've made a massive mistake." He grabbed hold of my hands, I pulled them out of his grip.

"Simon, I love you but you need to gain my trust. Everything that's happened has made me wary of you." I twisted my lips biting the inside of my cheek.

"You don't need to be scared." He touched my thigh. My eyes diverted to where his hand sat on my leg.

"You say that, but how do I know you mean this for sure?" I looked up from my leg into his beautiful blue eyes.

"All you can do is trust me." He smiled. His eyes became watery making his blue eyes look brighter and even more beautiful.

"Don't cry." I moved closer to him, I used my thumbs to wipe away the tears.

"That's all I've been doing." He shook his head trying to slip out of my grip but it didn't quite work. I had hold of his hands, he took advantage of the fact that I was so close to him.

He leant in and connected our lips. It felt right so I didn't pull away, call me crazy but if you were in my position YOU defiantly wouldn't pull away.

The kiss was deepened when his hands touched my waist moving me closer, his hands explored a little then again, so did mine.

My hands found his hair, I got my fingers tangled in his blond hair.

"I want you." Simon mumbled against my lips, my eyes widened. I carried on kissing him through.

I was kind of surprised that came out of his mouth, then again, I wasn't. I was sitting here kissing him passionately. I was now straddled over him as i sat on his lap kissing him.

"Lots please, take me back." He begged pulling away from me. I out to the sea.

I thought and thought.

I came to the conclusion, that I was only twenty and I needed to let things go. Forgive and forget. I wanted to take him back because life is too short to hold major grudges - people will say this is wrong but he makes me happy.

"Guys." I heard Harry's voice shout coming closer. My body turned to face him. "We're heading back, we're gonna go home and pack." Harry called.

"Okay, man!" Simon shouted back to him before Harry turned his back.

"Going to take me back?" He bit his lip. I stared into his eyes for a second, waiting to make my final decision.

"Simon"

{hey, guys👙}