Chapter Thirty-Six // Rebekah's Little Suprise

{ Lottie's POV }

We're now back home in England - boring, shitty weather England. Don't get me wrong I loved living here, close to Simon and all the others but fuck, would I love to live somewhere else.

"See you tomorrow." Simon kissed me on the forehead as I jumped out of the cab. Our lips touched once more, before I fully got out. I watched the black taxi drive off.

I found my keys in my hand bag which I had been carrying around with me for ages - obviously I didn't need them on holiday so they were right at the bottom of the bag.

I was the only one who was going to be back at the flat both of the Cal's and Harry accidentally booked the later flights to fly home - it made me laugh quite a bit, Simon had to go home because of YouTube he had to get videos done along with the others.

I walked up the steep stairs to get to the top floor, I used to hate walking through the halls of this apartment it used to scare me so much. I always thought someone was going to pop out at me or something.

The flat was in sight, I was also carrying my suitcase which was a mission with in itself.

The door pushed open after I unlocked it. I pushed my case against the wall and jumped on the couch, the first thing I done was turn on the television. I laid back on the couch nearly falling asleep. Greece was nice, but it was full of so much drama.

I don't know if I'll ever trust Simon again but he seems to think he can gain my trust. I still don't know whether he was telling me he cheated out of spite or whether he was being serious.

Simon plays a big part in my life, he has helped me through a lot and people say that 'whether you love them or not, you shouldn't be with someone who is willing to cheat on you' However, Simon is different. He seemed as if he was genuinely sorry - I couldn't not forgive him after what happened with Callum.

'baby, are you okay? x ' I read the message from my phone which was above my face. I smiled at him calling me baby, I didn't think it was weird that he calls me it but a lot of people do.

'yeah, I am fine babe. x' I replied, music came on, on the television. I belted at the top of my lungs the words to Tove Lo - Talking Body.

When the song ended I heard fits of laughter from behind me, I sighed knowing it was Freezy, Cal and Harry standing behind me. I turned around too see three cameras all pointing at me.

"What the fuck, was that?" Freezy laughed holding his stomach. I shook my head throwing myself back on the couch, fed up of being laughed at already. I was grouchy when I was tired.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked as the three of them seated themselves between the two couches. Harry put his arm round me as I laid on his shoulder - Like I always say, I see Harry as a brother. I look up too him, a lot.

"I'm tired and, I can't be bothered for anything." I began to cry. The three of them stared at me, not knowing why the fuck I was crying.

"Woah, woah, woah. Why are you crying?" Cal asked coming and sitting by the side of me. Freezy was still sat on the other couch looking at me trying to figure out what was wrong. Cal's hand was on my thigh.

"I don't know why I am crying, I am so tired." I cried into Harry's shoulder as they giggled at me a little. I made myself comfortable on the couch leaning on Harry, one of the boys cut the lights, I drifted of to sleep as they began to play Fifa all together.

"why are you doing this?" I begged Simon to get his hands of my wrists as I was pinned up against the wall, I was crying with fear scared his was going to hurt me badly.