Chapter 25

"SHIGARAKIIIIII!",

I yell as my fist collides with his face,, catching him off guard and pushing him into the ground. The hand on his face falls off his face and everyone is still, as if this moment was frozen in time. His eyes widened, recognizing me as the person who gave him the damn lotion and chapstick.

He grins maliciously. "Well, well, well. If it isn't the one and only Y/N. I'm so happy we were finally able to meet face to face."

I stand myself up and put myself between Mineta and Asui, blocking them from his vision. I give out a shaky grin, trying to look tough when deep down, I'm shitting bricks. The best I could do is stall in the meantime until backup hopefully comes. I also noticed that the only person who can really see his face right now is me.

"What's up, did you like my gift? I'm quite offended though, since it looks like you haven't been using the lotion or chapstick. I'm wounded."

Shigaraki casually stands himself up, dusting the dirt off his pants and shirt. He nonchalantly walks to where the hand prop from his face fell and picks it up, placing it back on his face. He faces me and starts walking. Once we were a couple feet away from one another, he stopped.

"Well about that, I forgot to put the stuff on today since I was super busy formulating this extravagant plan to meet you and destroy All Might."

I give out a sharp laugh. "I mean if you wanted to thank me, you could've just sent me a note with food or some shit, ya know."

He chuckled maniacally, sending shivers down my spine. My fight or flight senses were in overdrive, uncertain with what move he plans to make. He stopped laughing and is now staring back at me. I heard movement in back of me, so I took a slight glance in the direction.

My mouth fell agape, watching as the Nomu bird-shit thingy flung Deku into the water like a ragdoll. Its entire body then turned to me, making me want to gouge out my eyes than looking at its ugly ass. I saw Shigaraki lunging towards me, trying to catch me off guard. I ducked and stepped back, almost falling into the water. I jumped up, barely missing the Nomu's hand as it tried to literally sweep me off my feet.

I tried to kick it in the stomach and blast my quirk at it, but to no avail, it received no damage whatsoever. I quickly moved to the side and launched myself toward Shigaraki, luckily able to get him square in the gut. He went back a couple inches, falling to the ground once again.

Suddenly, the entrance doors blew off their hinges, turning to just mere woodchips. Emerging from the smoky entrance was none other than All Might. Shigaraki diverted his attention from me and now focused on our teacher. All the students screamed 'All Might' in unison, watching as our ray of hope has appeared to save us.

"It's fine now!
I am here!"

I could hear some cries from my fellow classmates, overjoyed about our savior, but what I mainly focused on was Shigaraki giving off a killing intent.

"I've been waiting for you, hero. I took the liberty into trying to kill your beloved students, but props to you they seemed to be well trained. As a matter of fact, one of them has even caught my eye. Isn't that great!"

His head tilted toward me, eyes digging into my soul, making me want to vomit. All Might jumped from where he was and the remaining villains that were on standby were defeated instantly. He picked up Aizawa and then suddenly disappeared. In the blink of an eye, Deku, Asui, Mineta, and I were standing in the middle of the facility.

All Might now in battle position, he said,
"Everyone, go to the entrance. Take Aizawa with you! Hurry and go now!"

As we headed for the stairs at the entrance, I noticed how Deku seemed to be really deep in thought. He started to frown unconsciously so I tapped on his shoulder, getting his attention.