Chapter 2

"SHIT SHIT SHITTTTTTT!!!!!!!"

This is certainly not something I wanted to happen. I have so much to live for, I haven't gotten to experience true happiness, love, all that sappy shit. I'm starting to think that this isn't a dream anymore.

Oh man, what if this is real? Omg I am so dead.

My body flips around since I have no idea how to steady myself while falling the sky. My eyes start to tear up due to the force of going against the wind. I'm scared shitless. I guess this is how I die.

A glint catches my eye so I squint to get a better view. As I fall, I realize I'm getting closer and closer to whatever it is. I'm finally able to catch what that glint was and I immediately recognize what it is.

The UA buildings in all their shining, glassy glory.

Uh, what..

Why am I going towards UA? Doesn't that school only exist in the anime?

Crap.. this dream just keeps getting better and better now that I'm here.

As my body falls towards the school I notice two people near each other.

I'm gonna crash into them .

There is no way in hell I'm about to be charged with with double homicide so soon.

"FUCK! HEY YOU TWO, MOVE OUTTA THE WAY!!"

The two heads whipped around to the sound of someone screaming. They finally looked up and made contact with my falling body. The run away from my path at the last second right before I finally collide with the ground.

I slide as I made contact with the pavement, causing it to open up and throw rocks and debris everywhere.

Ugh.. that hurt like a bitch...

did I break anything, I sure better not have...

I move my body and lay flat on my back. I gaze up to the sky and contemplate how in the mighty hell did I not die.

I finally get the strength to peer down at my clothes and notice at how ruined they now are.

My shorts now have holes and rips throughout them while many sections of my shirt are barely holding on by a thread. Damn, these are my favorite clothes.

Well, now they WERE my favorite clothes. Ugh.

I was so focused on my now damaged clothes that I failed to notice the two bodies walking fast towards me.

"Mind tellin me who you are and why the actual fuck you came falling from the sky, you bastard."

I gasp as I realize how familiar that voice sounded.

No way, it can't possibly be, now I know I hit my head...

"O-oh my gosh are, are you okay?"

No fucken way.

I slowly but surely peer my head up and connect my gaze with the two people in front of me.

"Oh shit"

"Tch, that's all you gotta say after falling from the fucken sky and almost crashing into us? Now how about you answer the damn question. Who. Are. You?"

My focus now on the spiky blonde, I force myself up and brush off the stones and dirt from my body.

"Uh are my eyes not working anymore because holy shit you look and sound just like Bakugou."

That stunned him for a few seconds. His mind trying to process what I just said. His face became a mixture of confusion and anger.

"The fuck do you mean I sound like Bakugou you bitch, I am Bakugou."

I laugh wholeheartedly at his joke because like; what the hell?

C'mon, that's absolutely ridiculous. There's no way that's even possible.

"Woah there buddy, no need to be on the offensive. But I must say, your uniform costume is pretty spot on."

I walk towards him and stop about a foot away and I intensely look at all the fine details of his face.

Huh, he really do be looking exactly like Bakugou

...what the fuck that's so cool.

"Bro, you look exactly like him. Props to you for being spot on."

What I failed to notice was that his cheeks went crimson and started creating sparks in his hands. He doesn't know where to look so he just faces his head downward to block off anyone who can see his face go red, whether it be from anger or embarrassment.

"U-um, excuse me?"

I turn my head around to face the other boy who asked the question. He was standing there silently fumbling with his hands.

"OMG! You look just like Midoriya what the fuck that's awesome. This seriously gotta be a dream now that I'm seeing you two and being in this place. I mean either that or I'm dead, to which I prefer the latter if I'm being honest. I'm too young to die." I take a step which now is closer to the green haired boy. "Man this is freaking cool..."

I watch as his face turns from confused expression to a mortified one. I back off slightly to give him space and drink in my surroundings. I turn to him once again when I hear him stutter and calm himself down before he asks me what he's been meaning to know.

"O-oh um that's the thing I wanted to ask actually. What do you mean by how we look like like 'ourselves'?"

I stop with my intense staring over the two boys and finally think about what he just asked.

Why are they confused with what I said.

I mean they look and talk just like them.

This dream is really having them seem like they have a mind of their own huh..

Wait a damn minute... They sound and talk just like them. They literally look exactly like them. It couldn't possibly be them there's no way-

I take in a sharp breath.

Unless... this isn't a dream...

Oh my gosh you can't be serious.

I think back to that light portal thing I was pushed into and the book's words.

"Within this book lies your deepest desire.
If you wish to pursue this so called desire,
You must empty your mind and solely think about what you wish to happen.
When your thoughts are in order,
Turn the page to where your adventure awaits."

"YOU GOTTA BE FUCKEN KIDDING ME!"

The two jolt at my sudden outburst and stare at me with confused expressions. I immediately start mumbling and taking in the certain reality of what has befallen on me.

"Hey bitch, the fuck you mumbling about and who the fuck are you?"

I snap my head to look back at them and the truth is undeniable.

I've fallen into the My Hero universe....

I am soooo fucked.

To Be Continued.