Issue

SOOYOUNG'S POV

Seulgi eonnie, Wendy eonnie, and I are enjoying the falls with Jimin oppa, Seokjin oppa, and Suga oppa. 

They're just watching us swim tho since they said they'll wait for Taehyung oppa and Kookie to come back.

Oh right! My boyfriend, where is he??

"Chim oppa! Where's kookie?" I asked him as I walk towards him.

"He's with Yerim." He said but it seems like he got shocked with his own answer.

But are they close?

"Where?" I asked back.

"Uhm, they just want to stroll together. They'll be back." He said and tapped my head. 

Hmm... do they want their engagement to work? 

"Okay" I said and went to the tables to take a rest for a while.

I was looking around when I saw Joohyun eonnie crying while walking in the other direction so I just looked where she came from and I saw Taehyung oppa.

Did they fight? I walked towards oppa and to my surprise, he is crying as well.

"Oppa?" I called him and completely walked towards him.

He immediately wiped away his tears.

"It's too late for that. I already saw it. What happened?" I asked in a half-joke tone to lighten up the mood a little bit. 

"She hurt Yerim" He said and my smile was washed away. 

"What do you mean?" I asked him in a more serious tone.

"Not physically but emotionally." He said.

I should listen to it first. 

He told me the story and I couldn't help but sigh. This problem is not mine anymore so I thought I shouldn't be mad with Joohyun eonnie but it is different when it comes to Taehyung oppa. It is his sister who's involved now.

"It is good that you listened to her side." The only thing that I said.

"That's the only thing I could do for her." He said but it seems like he just whispered it to me. 

I stayed silent for a while and looked at him and waited for him to look back at me.

When he looked at me, I showed him a big smile and welcome him with a hug. He hugged me back and all I did was tap his back.

"Do not rush things. Everything will be fine." I said to him and broke the hug. 

I tipped toe and kissed him on his forehead as he would always do to me.

"I am here, okay?" I said to him and smiled.

He nodded and smiled back.

"I am happy that we are now on good terms." He replied.

"And so do I." I said.

And I have this realization. 

"Sooyoung" I heard someone called me and when I turned my back I saw Jungkook.

I smiled and walked towards him for a hug.

"Where did you go? Oppa said you went with Yerim?" I said while still hugging him but I just looked up because you know he is much taller than me.

"I guess you already know why..." He said and looked at Taehyung oppa.

Oh, did he comforted her? his future wife...

"I'll go ahead first, I still need to talk to Yerim as well." He said and went.

I noticed that he is still down but compared to earlier it is much better. 

"Babe" Jungkook said. 

I looked at him and waited for him to speak.

"The arrange marriage..." He started but it looks like he's doubting.

"What about it?" I asked.

"Do you want to make it work? Like you and Taehyung." He asked. I can notice the uneasiness in him ever since Taehyung oppa and I went back in speaking terms.

"Before I answer mine, What about you?"  I asked him and patiently waited for his answer.

"As much as possible, I want to be married to you of course and I still don't know what to feel about me and Yerim." He said and looked down.

"Whenever the time has come, when you want to make your engagement work, tell it to me." I smiled and was about to go back to the falls but he grabbed my hand.

"You haven't answered my question yet." He said and looked at me.

I smiled at him first.

"Base on your answer, as of now, no." I said and smiled and continued to walk back.

You gave me enough, Kookie. This time, it is now my turn to wait for you and figure things out when you already figured out yours. 

The reason why I asked that?

I know that Yerim likes him. I accidentally saw her phone when I borrowed it before when we were working on my gowns in the private lounge and her expression whenever I am with Jungkook.

As for Jungkook, I think he hasn't figured it out yet but he is unconscious cares, and looks for her whenever she is in trouble or not with us.

I told you, I am quite observant.

-----------------------

Short update!!! 

This chapter has a lot of blind spot... I'm planning to make a short story for that hehe :)