Anger

SOOYOUNG'S POV

"Is this your real attitude? Huh, they are right. You are just a brat who doesn't know anything." He said. He did the same mistake again. I thought I cleared it that I'm not. I can accept the first time when he said that but for the second time? I don't think so.

"I think already said to you before that you don't know me." I said in a cold tone and turned my back but he suddenly speak.

"I don't need to know you. Your actions are enough. You are a brat Sooyoung, who always gets what you want. Admit it." He said and with that, it already reached my nerve. I am so mad that I wanted to cry but I cannot.

I looked at him with pity.

"Suit yourself then." I said.

And I noticed that Seulgi eonnie, Jimin oppa, and Kookie are all staring at us.

"Sooyoung-ah, your hand." Seulgi eonnie said that made me look at my hand and my blood is already dripping. With that, I saw Jimin oppa's dark reaction. 

"I'm fine, eonnie. Continue eating, okay? I lost my appetite already." I said with a weak smile and went to my room. 

Once I reached my room...

How do I clean this? Is running water enough? I guess that will do, right?

Those are the questions running in my head but I didn't bother to move. I just sat down on my couch. 

Does he really think of me that way? He doesn't even know what happened.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

We were shook the moment they are shouting at each other but we continued to eat and afterwards we went to the garden together with Seulgi noona since she also want to know what happened.

"What is the problem, Tae?" Jimin asked calmly but I can feel that he is really mad.

"Let me rephrase that. What is your fucking problem Kim Taehyung?" I said in a low tone but I felt that Jimin tapped my back signaling me to stay calm.

"Why are you mad at me? I didn't do anything. She was the one who caused the cut of Joohyun and yet, she's the one who is mad?" Taehyung said.

"That's it?" Seulgi noona asked.

And he nod. I can't help myself but to punch him.

"Are you saying that you're acting like that just because of a small cut that is not even bleeding?!" I shouted at him. What's with this jerk?

"That's not the point, Jungkook. She did not apologize well in fact she's the one who committed a mistake." Taehyung said. I am lost for words, really. 

"Taehyung... I know my sister. She is stubborn, yes. But she is very honest. Whenever she committed a mistake she will say sorry and so. Just so you know... Don't worry, I'll talk to her and tell her to say sorry to Joohyun for the cut that she caused." Jimin said and left.

I know that he is disappointed and mad with how Taehyung is acting. 

"I better go as well, I will help her clean her wound..." Seulgi noona said and walked but then she suddenly stopped.

"Taehyung, you cannot have both of them. Make up your mind before their friendship wrecks. Jungkook, let's go."  Seulgi noona said and I stood up and went to her.

SOOYOUNG'S POV

How can he say those? I thought I made it clear that he shouldn't judge me because he doesn't know me. He maybe knows my brother well but I am clearly not my brother.