Model

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"No," I said for the nth time.

"I don't take no for an answer." She said and went in front of me and our faces are only inches apart. 

"Then start taking this time." I firmly said.

"Give me a reason why." She said as she moves closer.

"I just don't want, baby girl," I said teasingly. I just want her to stop bugging me that's why I called her that but to my surprise.

"Then no as well babe." She said while smirking and touched my cheeks and went away.

Park Sooyoung is really different from other women I know. 

JOOHYUN'S POV

I'm standing far away from my love. I saw everything. I have to learn to accept things because I am the one who decided it to be like this. 

Did he forget me already because I didn't.

"Joohyun-ah!" 

Someone called me and I tried to search where the voice did came from and I saw Suho walking towards me.

"Why are you still here?" He asked.

"I was just about to go." I said and smiled. 

"Oh really? go with us then." He said. Isn't he an idol? Is he allowed to do this?

"Are you sure? We are for sure gonna be on cam." I asked.

"It's fine. We're friends anyways." He said and didn't leave me any choice actually because he just grabbed my wrist and started to walk.

We used his car and we arrived at SM Entertainment. Their company.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"Well, to have fun?" He said and smiled.

We went inside and some of the staffs are quite shock to see me here and of course because I am with EXO's Suho.

We entered their practice room and I saw someone I don't actually want to see.

"Oh? Baekhyun-ah and Sooyoungie, what are you guys doing here?" He asked as he placed his bag on the side.

"Well, we're going to practice singing because she'll be my partner in one of my projects." EXO's Baekhyun said.

"So you know how to sing?" Suho asked.

"She is good at singing." Baekhyun said and gave Park Sooyoung a thumbs up and she just giggled. 

"What about you guys?" Sooyoung asked Suho. 

How are they close when Sooyoung is Park Jimin's little sister?

"To have fun." He said and smiled at me.

"I see, why don't you guys just join us? We're just practicing anyways and we should eat out after." Sooyoung said.

Is she a social butterfly? Is this one of the reasons why he likes her?

Suho looked at me as if he's asking for an answer. 

"Sure!" I said and smiled and unexpectedly Sooyoung giggled and went to me and cling unto me.

Okay? I know I said that I don't want to see her but how can I continue to hate this girl when she is like this?

"Have you packed your things?" She asked me as we sat down on the floor.

"Not yet but I'm starting," I said.

"Pack? Are you guys close?" Baekhyun asked.

"We will move into one house and if you'll ask why it is because of our parents," Sooyoung said.

And all I did was nod. They practiced first and had fun afterward and now we are on our way to the restaurant near their agency. 

All those times, I was talking to Sooyoung and actually she is really easy to deal with and she is not pretentious. She says what she wants and does what she wants. I like her. 

We reached the restaurant and we are already settled when someone called Sooyoung.

"YAH KIM TAEHYUNG! WHAT DO YOU WANT?" She shouted that eventually caught the attention of Baekhyun and Suho.

"Excuse me for a while." She said and went outside. 

Did she just shout at him? As far as I can remember he hates being shouted at. 

SOOYOUNG'S POV

I went out because this jerk Kim Taehyung said he is outside and he said we need to talk.

Before I completely went out I already saw him. I smirked because I am planning to do something.

"Why are you here? Did you miss me already?" I said mockingly and that made him to look at me.

"Yah! I know that Yerim cut her class because of you." He said. 

That's it?

"What? That's the only reason?" I asked confusingly. Like he has my number, he can just message me or call me for that.

"You shouldn't do that. Don't disturb her. You're not a good influence to her." He said and it has taken me aback. How the hell did he knew that I am not? 

"You don't know me," I said as I started to feel the anger inside me. And I noticed that he snapped out of his senses.

I hate judgemental people the most. 

"Sorry." He blurted. 

IS HE BIPOLAR?

"Wth? am I a joke?" I asked him almost shouting. 

"You know what? I don't mean it." He said honestly.

"Okay, just don't do it again. Do you want to join us for dinner?" I asked. Well, I'm not also the type of person who doesn't know the word forgive

It's just a simple misunderstanding so I can prettily take it. 

"Who are you with?" He asked and I suddenly remember that I am with Joohyun.

"Oh that... I'm with EXO's Suho and Baekhyun oppadeul...and Joohyun." I said and carefully reading his expression.

"It's okay if you don't want or we can just have dinner somewhere else." I said as I felt guilty since I know the heartache that Joohyun gave him.

"No, it's fine. I'll join you guys and we can just have dinner some other time." He said.

"Okay then, come," I said as I clung unto his arms. Well, he's not shocked anymore. 

I just feel so comfortable around him and reminder, I am really affectionate to everyone except to the people I hate. And it also seems like he is comfortable enough with me.