Chances

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Actually, I'm already awake, I mean who wouldn't be? She tapped me so hard. I'm just pretending to be asleep.

"Yah, Kookie! What are you doing?" She asked when I pulled her to me when she was about to go out

"Hugging you." I boldly answered. 

"I know, I'm not dumb you know." She said as she slapped my shoulder. We both giggled after she said that.

I smiled at her because I love the thought that she's not escaping from my arms. 

I just hugged her tighter.

"Yah!" She said and now, she wants to escape. 

"Just let me hug you." I said and luckily she let me. 

I felt that she is also hugging me which makes me happy.

I like her. I love her and I will do anything just to protect her.

"What's with the sudden hug? Are you okay?" She asked and I can feel her stare.

"I am fine, shouldn't I be the one asking you that question?" I said as I caressed her hair.

"I am fine. I just got carried away about what happened last night." She said. I did not say anything for awhile. 

"Thank you, Kookie. It is the second time that you got me whenever something happens." She said to me and I can feel that her hug tightened. 

"Just don't get hurt next time. I am not always around,  you know?" I said as I looked at her.

She nodded at me and smile that's why I also smiled in return.

"Jungkook you be-- tter get up now." Jin said as he entered my room but I guess he saw Sooyoung that's why he stopped for a while.

"Oh you are awake and good morning to you, Sooyoung." He said in a teasing tone.

I can feel Sooyoung buried her face to me. Oh this girl is full of surprises. I thought she is liberated? But it made me happy for sure. 

"I better go now. Both of you, go down immediately, okay?" He said and went out. 

Once Jin went out of my room the monster Sooyoung was just revived because she pushed me and slapped me really hard this time. 

"Ouch!" I groaned. 

"They might misinterpret us!" She said in a loud tone of voice.

"Just let them, I won't mind anyways." I said as I stood up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Why? I mean you seem like sort of a playboy, you know?" She said as she walked outside the bathroom.

"I am not. I date but I tell them that it is just a short time thing, and they all agreed so not my fault." I said in defense.

" How idiot of them. Don't you like someone?" She asked me. 

I looked at her and smiled. I finished brushing my teeth and fixed myself for a while.

"What? Do you have?" She asked again.

"I have. I am showing her how much I am interested in her but it seems like she can't see nor feel it." I said to her. 

"Well, she's dumb." She said and I chuckled.

"Yes, she is." I said.

"Let's go down?" She asked.

"Let's go." I said as I placed my arms on her shoulder. 

JOOHYUN'S POV

Everything seems normal at school. Usually, people will look at me or ask for a photo, and that just how the day goes.

Up until today, I cannot believe that I trust Sooyoung with Taehyung and all she did was flirt with him. She really does not have any intention to help me. Thanks to Rose, Jennie's friend. She's the one who told me those.

I am currently at the school's garden waiting for Taehyung. 

I will take my last shot.

"Joohyun" I heard Taehyung calling me from behind. I know his voice so well.

"Taehyung... come sit with me." I said and tapped the space beside me.

"What is it that you want to say?" He asked in a serious tone.

"I know that we already talked about why I left you before. Taehyung, I still love you and you know it... Can't you just love me again? Can't we just start again?" I asked and unintentionally my tears escaped from my eyes. 

"Joo--" 

I cut him off.

"Promise, I won't leave you this time. I will try my very best to be the girlfriend that you will be proud of. Please..." I said and I hold his hands. 

"Joohyun, everything might not be the same as before but I am willing to start all over again with you." He said and hugged me.

I hugged him back. I never felt so happy and relieved. 

I will not let you go this time. 

"I love you, Taehyung-ah. Thank you for giving our love a second chance." I said and he wiped my tears with her hands.

"I love you too." He said and kissed me.

-----------------------------------------

It's just a short update hehehe