Time

SEULGI'S POV

We arrived in Jeju and since we planned to bond, we have decided to occupy only 2 rooms, 1 for the boys and 1 for us, girls.

We were unpacking but the Joohyun eonnie caught my attention. She seems like she doesn't know what she should do. Sooyoung and Yerim are talking to each other while Wendy is outside she said she needs to talk to the cook first to prepare something to eat.

I took a deep breath and face her.

"Eonnie, how are you? It's been a while." I started. She looked shocked but still, she fastly composed herself. 

I saw the shocked faces of Sooyoung and Yerim but Joohyun eonnie can't see it since she's facing me and they are at her back. I looked at them as if I am saying that they should shut it. 

"Oh. I am doing fine..." She said in a shy tone. I just nodded and continued to unpack my clothes. 

When we are already done, we all lie down for a bit and scrolled through our phones. 

"Oh~ Eonnie, Wendy eonnie messaged me. She said we should all go down for a while to eat." Sooyoung said to me directly. She stood up and looked in my direction and it looks like it hit her that Joohyun eonnie is also here. 

"Uhm... Joohyun eonnie, let's go too." She said and smiled at her and left the room with Yerim. 

I smiled and jolly got up my bed. I saw Joohyun eonnie smiled. Maybe she's been wanting to talk to her but she doesn't know how to.

"Let's go eonnie~" I said in a jolly tone. She got up as well with a smile. 

We both went down together and sat down. 

                 Suga    -   Suho             -   Rose  - Baekhyun  -   Kai    - Jennie- Taehyung  - Joohyun   - Jimin

Wendy                                                                                                                                                                                 Yeri

                JHope   -   Chanyeol     - Jisoo   -  Lisa    - Sehun         -  Jimin  - Me               - Sooyoung  - Jungkook

That's our current sitting arrangement kindly imagine it HAHAHA. 

I noticed that Sooyoung and Jungkook are in their own world but the look that Yeri is giving them makes me confused but I just shrugged it off maybe she just wants to have some relationship like that too. 

While we were eating, Joohyun eonnie suddenly placed tonkatsu on Sooyoung's plate which caused all of us to pause. 

We were just looking at them the whole minute. 

"I know it is your favorite." She said and I can see that Sooyoung is still shocked and confused because I feel the same but I am happy because finally, we'll all be back together. 

"Uh.. Thank you, eonnie." Sooyoung said and smiled. She jolly eats her tonkatsu. 

I looked at the people at our table and they all still look as if they are dreaming but I saw Taehyung smiled. 

"Finally." I heard Jimin said in a very tiny voice and continued to eat. 

I also just smiled it off and continued to eat. 

SOOYOUNG'S POV

We just finished eating and we decided to go out to see some sights. I was about to go up when I saw Joohyun eonnie standing while looking at the view from the window in the living room.

I am happy that she's warming up but I should also do my part that's why I walked towards her and stand beside her.

"It is pretty, isn't it?" I asked out of nowhere and I saw that she got startled which made me smile. 

"It is." She answered after she got back her posture. 

We were not talking at all since it's been a while since we talked. 

"I'm sorry." She said. I looked at her but she's still looking at the view that's why I look back at the view as well.

"I know that I shouldn't doubt you. I just got caught up by my feelings." She said. 

Your instincts were right, eonnie. I did like Taehyung Oppa but the thing is, I do not have any intention to get him from you.

"I understand. We feel that from time-to-time. It is not because we don't trust the people around us but because we love them too much that we are scared that we might lose them." I said to her. I can see in my peripheral view that she is looking right at me. 

This time, I am the one who's afraid to look at her. 

"But, eonnie. About the engagement..." I brought up and looked at her.

I saw that she let out a small smile but I know it is not true.

"We cannot do anything about it, Sooyoung-ah." She said. Right, she's engaged to a person who loves her but she doesn't.

"We always have a choice, eonnie. We just need to search for it as sometimes we are blinded by the situation." I said and looked at her.

"Sooyoung-ah, if you are doing this for me, you don't have to. I know that this day would come, anyway." She said and turned her back as if she's about to go upstairs to grab her things.

"I am not doing it for you." I said that made her pause. 

She looked back.

"I mean not solely because of you. I am also doing it for Jungkook. I don't want him to get hurt." I said to her but I looked down.

I really don't want him to get hurt but I kept on doing so. I will try my best to stop this if not stop, I'll make sure, Taehyung Oppa and Joohyun eonnie will be partners.

"As much as you want to protect Jungkook, that's also what I want to do with Taehyung but it is not that easy... Since I am afraid to hurt the person who stood by me when I don't have Taehyung." She said and it made me looked at her.

I walked towards her and give her a hug. 

"Let's just forget about these things while we are here." I said while hugging her. 

I felt that she hugged me back and it just made me feel at peace. 

"Yah! you were the one who brought that topic!" She said as she slapped my back.

"Ahh eonnie! that hurts!" I shouted as I removed our hug.

We looked at each other and laugh. We eventually made our way to our room together.