Mistaken

JIMIN'S POV

"Me?" Seulgi asked.

You are really dumb Park Jimin! How can you just say that?!

"You, who do you like?" I asked. 

"I can't like anyone." She said and frown.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Well, we will not end up together anyways due to the arrange marriage." She said and sigh. 

Well, I understand her and she is really famous at our circle for being the "perfect" daughter. She always say yes to her parents. That's all I know because she is as well secretive. 

"Drinks for Jimin!" The barista announced and that's our cue to go and get our orders.

When we got to our table I can see that they've gotten more close well expect for Taehyung and Joohyun.

You want to know my thoughts regarding Taehyung and my little sister? I think they like each other they just don't realize it yet.

It is because Sooyoung is yes from America and a little bit liberated than the others but she is usually mean to others but when it comes to Taehyung she's showing her soft side and Taehyung on the other hand is reserved and doesn't give a damn thought about the others but it says the otherwise when it comes to my sister.

Why I suddenly say this? Because they're sitting next to each other.

Me -- Taehyung -- Sooyoung -- Yerim -- Joohyun

----------------------------TABLE---------------------------

Seulgi - Wendy -- Jungkook -- Yoongi -- Jin

I distributed their drinks and started to sip on mine. 

"Oppa, you don't like coffee?" I heard Sooyoung asked Taehyung softly and in low voice.

"I don't like the taste." He said and I heard Sooyoung chuckled.

"Taste this, it is mixed of coffee and chocolate but it taste chocolate only." She said as she gave her drink.

"Don't even try, Sooyoung. Even I failed to let him drink coffee." I said as I giggled.

I saw her frowned a bit. Maybe she just really want to let him try the drink. You know, Sooyoung is a baby hiding behind a strong woman. 

But what shocked me is that Taehyung really did try Sooyoung's drink and it made Sooyoung's face lit up.

"How is it?" Sooyoung excitedly asked.

"It's not that actually bad." He said and continued to sip.

"I told you so." She said and get his iced choco and drink it.

"Are you guys dating?" Jungkook suddenly said that made the two stop from drinking. 

"Excuse me." Joohyun said and stood up.

I see, she's not yet over Taehyung but isn't it her fault? Sooyoung was about to stood up since among us she is the closest to her but Jin stopped her.

"Don't worry, I got her." He said and went after Joohyun.

"So are you guys?" Seulgi asked curiously as well.

"Of course not. He wants someone else." Sooyoung said and smiled at Taehyung but my friend right here is confused.

"I do?" He asked.