News

SOOYOUNG'S POV

I went to school earlier than usual since I want to explore the university since I want to be familiar with it. 

I'm walking along the corridor when I heard a piano playing and it hooked my attention. 

My feet brought me in front of a music room and I saw the reflection of the man playing the piano. I walked in and I guess he noticed me. Am I that pretty? Ha. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked. How rude?!

How many jerks are studying here?!

"Am I not allowed here?" I asked back and roam around.

"Isn't obvious?" He asked back.

"Jerk." I mumbled.

"I heard you." He said and stood up.

"So what?" I said and raised my eyebrow.

"Leave." He said and almost dragged me out of the music room. 

I was about to enter again to give him an earful when I suddenly noticed a group of men. 

"Uhm? Are you a fan?" The tall man asked. WTH? 

"Excuse me?" I asked mockingly.

"Well, you're staring from the outside of our practice room." He replied and I suddenly recognized one man.

"Baekhyun oppa?" 

"Sooyoungie?" 

We both said in unison. Well, I met him a few times in New York and we did photoshoots as well.

"Is this your group, oppa?" I asked.

"Yup, these are my members." He said as metioned the dashing men around him.

"You know each other? And how the hell she doesn't know us when she knows you?" The tall man asked. Aish this man is getting on my nerves. Am I supposed to know them?

"Let's go in first, we have still a few hours before the 1st subject starts." The man with white skin said and they motioned me to follow them.

When I entered someone suddenly shouted.

"DIDN'T I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE?" The jerk guy shouted.

Baekhyun oppa and his members seemed shock.

"Yah! Chanyeol-ah, she's my friend. You don't need to be rude." Baekhyun oppa said back and told me to sit down on the couch with them and don't mind the jerk guy.

"So how did the two of you knew each other?" The tall guy asked again.

"When we had our concert in New York, I also had a photo shoot and I did it with Sooyoung and even before that we had a shoot as well." Baekhyun oppa said.

"Then why doesn't she knows us?" the white man asked.

"I'll answer that, I'm living in New York since I was a kid and I really do not have a time to watch shows. Actually, I really do not know your names so can you guys introduce yourselves if you don't mind?" I asked.

And they did so the tall man is Sehun and the white guy is Suho.

"Are you all my oppa?" I asked.

"What year are you born?" Chen-shi asked.

"96" I said.

"Then we are all your oppa." Xiumin oppa said. I just nodded and smiled.