Night

SOOYOUNG'S POV

All of my team are currently checked-in in the hotel that my fashion show was going to held and the show will be tomorrow.

My mom will be there and of course, the parents of my team and my mom being so extra she invited some models and designers which is the reason why I am so nervous right now. 

I'm currently in my room checking and finalizing some stuff. All the clothes that will be used for the fashion show are in my room because I want to make sure that no one will sabotage my show because last night I got a call from Hayoung one of my classmates in this course that her show was sabotaged and she warned me about it. 

STRESS OVERLOAD to sum it all up.

KNOCK--KNOCK

The knock-on in my hotel room caught my attention so I went and looked at the peephole to check who is it and luckily my savior of the day came.

I opened the door immediately and greet him with a hug,

"Babe~" I said and hugged him tightly.

He chuckled. We're walking towards my room without breaking the hug.

"Are you stressed?" He asked and looked at me. 

"Super, I'm getting paranoid due to the news that Hayoung said." I said and looked at him.

I smiled at him and tipped on my toe and kissed his lips. 

He smiled as well and gave me a soft kiss. 

I realized that I am really blessed to have Jungkook around. He never fails to support and show his love for me. It's also been a while since I last saw Joohyun eonnie and Taehyung oppa. We're living in the same house but I think fate does it for me.

"I'm still sad that you're not my partner." He said and lay down on the bed. 

"Babe, how can I be your partner when I am the designer? And besides, Yerim is your partner. You'll be in good hands." I said to him as I lay down next to him. 

"How come you are not close to Yerim? She's Taehyung oppa's sister." I asked curiously since I noticed that Yerim is quite close to my brother but in the group, Jungkook is the only person she's not close with.

"I don't know. Why are you curious about that? Do you want her to have me?" He asked me teasingly.

I slapped his chest and turned my back on him. 

I felt his hands around me and he hugged me tightly. 

I know his reputation but he proved to me that he is not and I trust him as well.

"Babe, I'm just kidding you know?" He said in a soft yet husky voice. 

I turned to him and looked him in the eye.

"I don't want her to have you." I said while looking at him.

After I said that, I looked down because I am a bit shy but I can feel that the reason why Kookie asked that out of nowhere is for an assurance. 

"Because you are mine." I said in a low tone. 

He chuckled.

"Of course, I am. And you are mine as well,  babe." He said and kissed me on my lips. 

I can feel that his kisses are going down but I did not mind it at all because I want him to feel that I really treasure and like him. 

We started removing our clothes without breaking the kiss. I can also feel his hand roaming around my body.

And we did make love.

JOOHYUN'S POV

"Eonnie, how was Sooyoung's team?" Rose asked me while checking some stuff at the last minute.

"I don't know. I think they're doing great, why?" I asked her and looked at her since I am already done checking.

"I mean, you're not bothered by her, anymore?" She asked me. 

And that made me think, I was bothered by her before because of what Rose said, that Sooyoung has no intention of helping me but instead she wanted to get Taehyung by herself but now, I am not.

"I'm not anymore. She is dating Jungkook." I said and grabbed my phone to message Tae and went to the sofa area of the room.

"Well, that does not mean, she'll not snatch Taehyung oppa away from you??" She said and followed me.

I stopped and looked at her intently.

"I trust Taehyung and I may have that kind of perception to Sooyoung before, I know she will not do it." I said to her and I can feel the mockery in her.

She let out a small giggle.

"And why wouldn't she? Who are you in her life?" She asked as if I said a ridiculous thing.

"I'm her eonnie." I said and left the room.

I went to the pool area of the hotel to unwind my thoughts.

I honestly do not know why I defended Sooyoung from Rose despite all the hatred that I have for her. It's just that I know, Sooyoung will not go to that extend.

I actually love her. She's always beside me when Taehyung and I are on the rock but I can't be helped but to believe Rose's words because I know how close they are. 

She changed him. 

And most of all, Tae's mom and sister like her very much. 

"Love, why are you still outside? It's already dark." I heard Taehyung said from my back.

I didn't answer him and just looked at him. 

"Why? Is there something wrong?" He asked worriedly.

I nod my head no which made him confused.

"I still can't believe that we are back from being together." I said and laid my head on his shoulder. 

He did not speak for a while.

"Do you still remember our first talk before we got back together?" I asked. 

I want to clear my thoughts one's for all. I don't want to deny the fact that even for a short period of time, I missed hanging out with the girls.  

"Uhm, yeah." He timidly replied as if he knows where this conversation is going.

"Do you still feel the same way?" I asked directly but I did not look at him. 

"No. I want to be with you." He said that made me look at him.

I was speechless for a while not until he hugged me.

"Don't overthink, okay? I want this to work." He said to me while hugging me.

I hugged him back as I feel so secured. 

"Don't you miss hanging out with them?" I asked.

He broke the hug.

"I miss them, especially Jimin but you don't want to hang out with them for a while, right? and besides, he might still be mad at me." He said.

"If you'll not try to talk to him, you will never know." I said and smiled.

"But you?" He asked.

"I miss the girls too." I said and smiled.

Finally, the thorns in my heart were removed because of the assurance that I got from Taehyung.