New Girl

JIMIN'S POV

We are now waiting for Mr. Kang's daughter which is now 5 minutes late.

"Oh dear, you arrived a bit late than the others." Mr. Kang said out of nowhere that made us look at the lady who just came in.

Oh! I know her! She's in our dance studio awhile ago. The new gal. I didn't know that she is a Kang. 

They announced that they planned to put us in one house and of course my oh so cold friend, Kim Taehyung walked out followed by my sister.

"I'm so sorry about that, but don't worry. The moving in will continue." Mr. Kim said. 

In no time, we finished our dinner and I've been trying to contact Sooyoung but she is not answering when I suddenly received a message.

Taehyung: Sooyoung is with me.

That's it? isn't he going to tell me where are they? But they're adults anyways. 

"Jimin, where is your sister?" Dad whispered but I can sense that he is mad.

"She's with Taehyung." I said and that shook him a bit.

"Oh? I didn't know that they are close." He said.

"They are not --" I got cut off when Seulgi suddenly approached us and my dad left us to go to his friends,

"Hi! uhm, can I have Sooyoungie's number?" She asked with an eye smile. 

"Are you two close?" I asked.

"Nope but I want us to be." She said and smiled. So... she is a good daughter. I know what she is trying to do. 

"Alright, give me your phone," I said and asked for her phone. She handed it to me and I typed in Sooyoung's number. 

"Thank you?" She said with confusion on what is she going to call me.

"Jimin." I said and smiled.

"Thank you, Jimin." She said again and left. 

SOOYOUNG'S POV

"OHMYGOSH! You dated her?" I asked him in disbelief. 

"Yup, but it didn't went well." He said. 

"So, I bet Joohyun your partner in this arrange marriage." I said. Well, I know Bae Joohyun because I did a magazine photoshoot with her before but we are not close.

"No." He firmly said. I can feel his anger but I want to know more.

"Why did you broke up with her?" I asked but it seems like he will not say a single thing about it.

"Did you found someone new? I guess not because you're still affected up until today." I said as I gave up in finding an answer for my question.

"I am not affected. Come on, I'll take you home." He said and stood up and starts to walk towards his car.

I ran to him and went infront of him to make him stop from walking.

"Yah! I don't know what happened to the both of you but I know that you're going to be fine." I said as I give him a short hug and tapped him at the back and then I walk first.

Don't get me wrong! That's just my way of comforting people since I spent my youngster years in America so I really got used to it. 

I arrived first at his car and just lean on his car until he arrives. He opened it and I just hop in immediately. 

The whole ride was quiet and I guess I made  a quite small mistake by hugging him. I just can't remove the things that I'm used to in an instant but since I hate awkwardness I don't care. 

We arrived at our house and before I went out of his car. I faced him.

"Thank you for dropping me home. Take care, newly found friend." I said as I smiled and went out. 

I didn't bother to look back since I have a feeling that he'll say nothing.

"Sooyoung!"

I guess not....

"Um?" I naturally reacted as I looked back.

"Your number." He said and gave his phone through the window. I just smiled and shook my head and went back to type in my number.

"There you go." I said as I gave back his phone and all he did was nod. What a jerk really! 

I just shrugged it off and I went inside. I was about to go straight to my room when I noticed Jimin oppa is at the living room so I just went to him and sit beside him.

"Hey! I've been calling you!" He said as soon as I sat down.

"My phone is dead. What's up?" I asked.

"Well, a while ago at school, you said Tae was a jerk and just now you are with him" He said in a teasing tone.

"Opps! you better stop there. I'm not interested in your friend and even if I am, I won't make any step since I do not want to be in a relationship with someone who isn't healed yet." I said as I closed my eyes.

"He told you?!" Jimin oppa freaked out.

"Why are you shouting?! He didn't practically told me everything. He just metioned that he used to date Bae Joohyun. When I asked him why did they broke up he didn't say anything." I said. 

"Well, that's new." He said that made me looked at him.

"Why?" I asked.

"He doesn't really talk about that topic even to us. So it surprises me when you said that he told you that himself." He said.

"Oh really? oh! You're his buddy right? So you know why did they broke up?" I asked and actually I am also waiting for an answer since that Kim Taehyung is such a cliff hanger. 

"Don't tell him that I told you." He said and I nodded and raised my right hand.

"Well, he might not talk to you again anyways so okay. Tae and Joohyun noona went to the same university last last year but he transferred school because Tae can't bare to see Joohyun noona." He said. He might not talk to me again? Why? Do I have a virus or something? But it's fine, not my lost.

"Why? What happened?" I asked.

"They used to be the ideal couple of their university because all of the students know how much they love each other but one day, Joohyun suddenly want a break-up. Tae of course did not gave it to her but like after a week, Joohyun is already going out with Park Bo Gum and it broke Tae. She did not gave her any explanation and after that I never saw Tae smile or like laugh like he used to." He narrated. 

Oh. Maybe that's why he's acting like a jerk now. 

"Park Bo Gum seems familiar tho... is he included in our clan?" I asked.

"Nope, but he might sound really familiar to you because he is under our agency." He said.

"Oh! He is an idol?" I asked.

"An actor." He answered and I just nodded.

"Alright, I'll just go to my room to take a rest since I am so so tired." I said and stood up.

I walked towards my room with a thinking that what he experienced is really heart breaking.

CHIMES--CHIMES

+82 563 788 6990: Thank you and good night. :) - Tae

I smiled as I read his message. Well, he's not a total jerk. I take it back.

I did not reply and prepared myself to sleep.