Dinner

SEULGI'S POV

My first day at SM Hit University went well and now I was informed by my parents that I should go straight to the Palace Restaurant as we are going to have dinner.

I arrived at the Palace already and I saw familiar figures. 

"Oh dear, you arrived a bit late than the others." My dad welcomed me with tone. 

"I went here as soon as I can, dad," I said and stand up next to him.

"This is my daughter, Seulgi. I know the ladies met her earlier, right?" He said and asked.

"We met her," Wendy said and smiled at me.

"Good to know that." Mr. Son said. 

As soon as he said that my dad motioned me to sit down beside I must say a Bae. The table is really long so it occupies all of us. 

"Here's the thing. The reason why we transferred the five of you to SM Hit is because of course to get to know each other so that it won't be hard if you'll move in to your house." Mr. Kim said. 

"What house?" A woman younger than us asked I supposed.

"You'll move into one house. Joohyun, Seulgi, Seungwan, Sooyoung, Yerim, and including Seokjin, Jimin, Yoongi, Taehyung, and Jungkook." Mr. Park elaborated.

"What?! Is this some sort of a prank, dad?" Sooyoung asked. I know her, she is a really famous model. 

"No." The only answer that she got.

"What is the reason behind all this?" the Bae beside me asked.

"You guys are the elites and heiress of ours. It will be a waste if you will not work together like what we did before." Mr. Son said. 

"I still don't get it. I am fine living with these 4 but living with guys?!" I said. 

"We thought that too." the man beside Sooyoung said.

"We included them to protect you ladies. It is still dangerous to leave a well-known ladies alone by themselves." My dad said. They are really unbelievable. 

"What's with all of this hassle, you transferred us first even if we are in our 3rd year already and now you want us to live all together?" Sooyoung asked and stood up.

"Park Sooyoung! Where are your manners? You sit down." Her dad told her but she didn't even bat an eye.

"No! She has a point. What's the catch?" the Bae beside me aked and stood up as well.

"We better tell them already before we see flying plates." Mr. Bae told Mr. Park.

"Okay, ladies. Sit down, first. I'm going to explain everything." My dad said and the Sooyoung and lady Bae sat down.

"We've decided to put all of you in one house so that it won't be hard for you whenever the setting of marriage happens." My dad said that put all of us into shock.

WHAT MARRIAGE IS HE TALKING ABOUT?

SOOYOUNG'S POV

What the hell are they thinking?

"Before your violent reactions let me finish first." Mr. Kang said.

"We agreed to merge our companies to make it big and you guys are the ones who are going to benefit from it in the future anyways." Mr. Kang said. 

the Kim Taehyung suddenly stood up.

"I'm out." He coldly said.

"And so do I," I said and left as well.

When I went outside to call a cab a Lamborgini car suddenly stopped in front of me and rolled the window down.

"Hop in, I'm going to drop you off." He said. I can't actually see who he is because it is sort of dark and the lights inside his car are not on. 

"No thank you," I said.

"It's me Taehyung, I don't bite so hop in already." He said and it made me realize as well that he is the jerk Taehyung.

I hoped in since I can't see any cab and don't want to go home yet.

"Where are you heading to?" He asked as he drives.

"Anywhere... just drop me anywhere far here. I still do not want to go home." I said.

"As you wish." He said and that's the last word I heard since I felt that my eyes are feeling heavy and I don't have the strength to fight it back.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I noticed that Sooyoungie is sleeping already but I still continue to drive going to my secret place. 

After 30 minutes drive, I already arrived at my hiding place. I always go here whenever I have problems. 

I looked at Sooyoung and she is still sleeping so I just let her to sleep and stepped out of my car.

I can feel the cold breeze and I think it is because it is already night. I just stared at the stars and think about the situation that I'm about to enter.

"Wah~ the stars are really pretty." Someone from behind said. Even if I know that it is Sooyoung, I looked at her and saw her staring at the stars. 

"Yeah, you're awake now, sleepyhead?" I teased her.

"Yah! I'm just exhausted and the living in one roof thing makes me feel more tired." She said and walked towards me. 

"Are you okay with it?" She suddenly asked and looked at me and all I did was stared at the view infront of us.

"So you're not okay with it as well. It's fine, you don't have to worry about my feelings. I understand." She said and smiled at me.

"I didn't say that I am not okay with it though." I said and chuckled. 

"Then why aren't you answering me??" She said in a bit annoyed tone. So she is a short tempred just like someone I know.

"I haven't introduce myself properly yet. I am Kim Taehyung, 3rd year majoring Mechanical Engineering." I said and laid my hand for a handshake. 

She starred at me first and smiled.

"Park Sooyoung, 3rd year Fashion Design major." She said and shaked my hand and it somewhat made me smile.

"Friends?" I asked.

"Friends." She answered.