fourteen

Kensie's POV:

It's currently the first day of filming, we all surprising got up on time and got to set before we were supposed to. We're all really tired so we're not goofing around like we usually do.

Lainey is currently working on my hair while Chloe, she's a new makeup artist on set, works on Livvy's hair next to me. I think everyone else went to their trailers to sleep a little bit longer, Livvy and I were the only ones who came to the makeup trailer.

The door opens up and Livvy and I look through our mirrors to see who came in, since we can't really turn around while our hair is getting worked on.

"It's about time you came in here!" Livvy says to Josh.

"I only came in here because Tim is going around yelling at everyone to come in here." Josh says before yawning.

"How long have you two been in here?" Josh asks while looking at me.

"We came in here as soon as we got here, unlike some people." I say while Livvy laughs.

"Shut up! You know I'm not a morning person!" He says while smiling.

"I'm not either, but I'm still here." I say.

"Yeah, I think Kensie is worse than you getting up in the morning." Livvy says.

"True. I'm definitely not a morning person." I say before laughing.

Josh walks over and sits in the chair next to me. While he's sitting there, he keeps staring at me while Lainey is trying to get me ready.

"Josh, I know you're trying to make me uncomfortable so stop it!" I say while looking at him through the mirror.

"No I'm not! Maybe I just like looking at you." He says while looking back at me. I see Livvy get wide eyes and a small smile on her face when he says that.

"Oh look there's the rest of the vampires!" Livvy says while everyone starts coming into the trailer.

"That makes no sense." Frankie says.

"Yeah it does! It's beautiful outside and you guys were sleeping, like vampires!" She says.

"Whatever Livvy." Frankie says.

I see Anna walk over to Josh and she sits in his lap. Livvy looks over at me with a small smile, she feels just as awkward as me, everyone else probably does too.

"Where's all of the rest of the makeup artists?" Tim asks while waking into the trailer.

"I think they're sitting in the back." Lainey says without taking her eyes off of my hair.

Tim walks into the back of the trailer and then he comes back a few minutes later with four other people.

"Everyone, this is some of our new makeup artists for the show. Paige, Daisy, Sasha, and Lucas!" Tim says.

We all say hello and introduce ourselves and they start working on everyone else, while Lainey starts working on my makeup.

"Okay, since it's summertime this season, I'm thinking we do light makeup unless there's a big event or something." Lainey tells me.

"Okay, that sounds great!" I say.

She finishes my makeup in ten minutes, and then I have to go to the costume trailer. When I walk in, I see Roman and Matt already in there and dressed.

"Is that what you guys are wearing in the show?" I shout while looking at their outfits.

"Yes, all the guys are wearing these." Matt says.