twenty nine

Kensie's POV:

A FEW MONTHS LATER:

We finished filming season three last week, which was a shock because we didn't think we would finish filming that fast. It's now April and we're getting ready to go to Coachella. Lauren and I moved back into our apartment, but she's never here she's always with Roman. Frankie is here more than she is and he doesn't even live in the same building as us.

"So, are you excited for Coachella?" Frankie asks while we sit in the living room with Matt, Brookelynn, Sofia, Livvy, and Josh.

"Yes, I've always wanted to go to Coachella." I say.

"I think it's going to be a lot of fun!" Livvy says.

"Who's even performing?" Sofia asks.

"I have no idea." Frankie says.

We've all been shopping for our outfits all week. I found my outfits pretty quickly honestly, I think they look good.

ONE DAY LATER:

It's currently nine in the morning. We decided we would start driving towards Coachella at 9:30, I'm riding with Josh, Frankie, Joe, and Livvy. I hear my phone ringing so I quickly grab it to answer it.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hey, are you ready? We're downstairs." Josh says.

"Yeah, I'm coming right now." I say.

"Okay, see you in a second." He says.

I hang up the phone and grab my suitcase and walk towards the door. I go into the hallway and close the front door and lock it. When I get downstairs I walk outside to the parking lot and see Josh's car. I walk over and open the trunk to be my bag in it, then I get into the passenger seat.

"Hey!" I say while sitting in the seat.

"Hey!" Livvy says from the backseat.

"Ready to go?" Josh asks.

"Yes. I've been ready!" Frankie says.

Josh pulls out of the parking lot and once we got on the freeway Josh held my hand the whole car ride. We sang along to old Disney songs the whole way, which when The Cheetah Girls came on Frankie did a whole show in the backseat.

It takes us two hours to get to Coachella Valley. When we get close I put the directions to our Villa in Josh's phone. When we pull up to the house Frankie starts screaming.

"Frankie! Calm down!" Livvy says while laughing.

"Look at this place! How can he stay calm?" Joe says.

Josh parks the car and we get out to grab our bags. Matt and Roman pulls up slowing behind us and parks on either side of Josh's car. We walk up to the front door and open it. The house is huge, there's a pool in the backyard, a theater room, a game room, ten bedrooms. We all go to the bedrooms and pick which room we want. Livvy, Sofia, and I decide to share a room, they said I should stay with Josh but I don't know if I'm ready for that yet.

"We should get ready so we can go to the festival for a while." Livvy says.

It's day one of the festival, I know a lot of people usually come the day before it starts but the villa wasn't booked for the day before so we couldn't come yesterday.

I open my suitcase and grab out my day one outfit and walk to our bathroom to get ready. It takes me fifteen minutes to get ready. When I'm done I walk back into our bedroom to put my clothes I changed out of into my dirty clothes bag.

"You look amazing!" Josh says from behind me. I turn around to see him and see him smiling at me.

"You do too!" I say.

"But you look better than me." He says while walking closer to me. He leans in and gives me a kiss and I kiss him back.

"Guys! Quit making out and let's go!" Frankie says.

Josh and I pull away laughing and Josh takes my hand while we walk towards the front door. We decided to walk to the festival because the house isn't that far from it. When we finally get there, I see a lot of people walking around and dancing.

"This is going to be fun!" Sofia says.

I hope it will be a drama free weekend and we can just make fun memories together. Because when we get back to LA we have to start rehearsing for the tour and I think we're going to start filming the documentary as well.

 Because when we get back to LA we have to start rehearsing for the tour and I think we're going to start filming the documentary as well

joshuatbassett, mattcornett and 857,846 others liked

kensiesmith coachella day one

100,167 comments

sofiawylie YES MA'AM

olivia.rodrigo KILLING IT

mattcornett FUN TIMES

kensiesmith, joshuatbassett and 846,745 others liked

laurenjohnson  day one

100,056 comments

kensiesmith  QUEEN

sofiawylie  BLUE IS YOUR COLOR

romanwbanks  beautiful 🤍

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed this new chapter! Make sure to vote and leave a comment, I love reading your comments! Also make sure to follow so you get updates on my books!