one

Kensie's POV:

It's currently 2021. A lot has happened this past year, the show got bigger, we have thousands of fans, the last episode of season two aired a couple weeks ago. As for me and Josh, we broke up. We tried staying a secret for about two months, but it just got too hard seeing him with another girl all the time. We were arguing a lot, we hardly saw each other. We're still friends for the sake of our friends and our job, but it's a little bit awkward.

The cast and I are about to fly to Hawaii to film season three of the show. Season three is going to be about our characters summer vacation, kind of like High School Musical 2 but also like Camp Rock. The cast is staying in a huge villa together, which should be interesting. Frankie, Sofia, and I are going to share a bedroom at the house. Before I leave for Hawaii, I have to go to a meeting with my manager. We leave tomorrow morning at six, so I probably have to get up at five to make sure I have everything I need packed.

The cast and I hang out all the time, we all live close so we're basically together everyday. Josh hasn't really hung out with us for a few weeks though, mostly because it's pretty awkward between us but I'm trying not to make it awkward. Josh has released a couple of his own songs, that's what he's been working on a lot recently. I miss him, but our relationship was getting really toxic which I knew was going to happen.

"What time is your meeting?" Lauren asks.

"In fifteen minutes, I should probably leave now." I say while getting up.

"Let me know what she says." Lauren says.

"Okay, I'll be back later." I say before walking out into the hallway of our apartment complex.

I walk downstairs to the parking lot and get in my car. I start it and drive towards my management building. Ariel is probably just going to tell me who I'm going to be dating for a few weeks.

Once I get to the building, I pull in and park my car. I get out and walk towards the door. I walk into Ariel's office and wait for her to come back from wherever she is.

"Kensie! It's so good to see you!" Ariel says while walking to her chair at her desk.

"Good to see you too! So what's this meeting about? I really need to hurry because I still need to pack for Hawaii." I say.

"Well, this meeting kind of has to do with your trip to Hawaii." She says.

"What about it?" I ask.

"Well, your new cast mate is going to be your fake boyfriend for a while." She says.

"Who is it? I didn't even know we were getting a new cast mate." I say.

"He's pretty well known, his name is Grayson Dolan." She says. When she says his name my eyes go wide, I can't believe he's our new cast mate.

"Has he agreed to this?" I ask.

"Yes. I was actually on the phone with his manager before I came in here with you." She says.

"Why is he even on the show?" I ask.

"He's part of the cast now. I think he's supposed to play a camp counselor in season three, but I'm not sure." She says.

Season three is going to be about all of us going to summer camp. It's basically like High School Musical 2, we're all working at the camp. But there's going to be a hint of Camp Rock in the new season.

"Can I tell anyone that the relationship is fake?" I ask.

"Of course, you can tell your friends, but no one else. The press has to believe you two are dating. Plus Grayson hasn't had a girlfriend in a while so this will be good for his name too." She says.