twenty eight

Kensie's POV:

After we got back from our date we instantly changed into our bathing suits and went to the beach.

"Hey! The love birds are back!" Sofia yells.

"How was your date?" Livvy asks.

"Great!" Josh says.

Josh and I walk towards the ocean to cool down. When we're down at the water, Josh holds my hand while the waves crash against our legs.

"Did you have fun today?" He asks.

"Yeah, I've missed us doing things like that." I say.

"You have?" He asks.

"Of course!" I say.

"So, you didn't get over me?" He asks. I pause for a minute and think about it before answering him.

"No I didn't. But when we first broke up, I couldn't stand you." I say.

"What? Why?" He asks.

"Because you didn't fight for us and you let your creepy manager control you and your relationship." I say.

"I know. I couldn't stand myself either, I regretted not fighting for you." He says.

"You did?" I ask.

"Yeah, Kens you're the only one for me." He says.

"You really think that?" I ask.

"Of course, I've known that since we were thirteen." He says.

"You did not know it that young." I say.

"Okay, maybe when we were sixteen. But I did have a huge crush on you when we were thirteen." He says.

"Then why didn't you do anything about it? You dated other girls instead of asking me out." I say.

"Because I didn't want to ruin our friendship, you were and still are the most important person to me." He says.

"I love you Josh." I say.

"I love you too Kens." He says while pulling me into a hug.

"Aw, look at you two!" Livvy says.

Josh and I pull away and turn to look at our friends.

"They're not that cute." Frankie says.

"Frankie, you know that's a lie." Sofia says.

"I know, I love you two together." He says.

"So, are you two going to be the next ones to get married?" Matt asks.

"Isn't it a little bit too soon to be thinking about that, we just got back together." I say.

"It's never too soon to think about that." Livvy says.

"You should be asking Lauren and Roman about that, they've been together longer than us." Josh says.

"Not if you count when you dated before you broke up." Sofia says.

"We're not counting that." Josh says.

"Yeah, we're starting fresh." I say.

"Guys! Tim wants us back at the house!" Liv yells to us.

We all start walking towards the house and when we walk in we see Kate and Mark sitting in the living room, and Tim standing in front of them. We all gather around and wait for Tim to start talking.