thirty three

Kensie's POV:

"Okay everyone! Let's go or we're going to miss our flight!" Tim tells us while we walk to our gate in the airport.

"Babe are you sitting with me?" Josh asks while walking up next to me and holding my hand.

"Of course I am!" I say.

"Good!" He says smiling at me.

We get on our plane and walk to our seats, I get the window seat since I got on before Josh. We put our carry-on bags in the compartment above us and sit down. After the plane takes off Josh gives me on of his airpods, we both put one in and we start listening to music. Josh turns on One Direction so we start dancing in our seats and quietly singing along to the songs.

"Would you two shut up? I'm trying to sleep." Frankie says from behind us.

"Why are you sleeping? There's so much to be excited about!" I say.

"Kensie we're going to be on this plane for 13 hours, you're crazy if you think I'm going to be staying awake that long." Frankie says.

"I didn't realize Barcelona was that far." I say.

"How long did you think it would be?" Josh asks while laughing.

"I don't know. Not thirteen hours." I say.

"Well, if you get tired you can rest your head on my shoulder." He says.

"Thank you." I say.

THIRTEEN HOURS LATER:

"I can't believe we're in Spain!" Frankie yells while we walk out of the airport.

"It's just like the Cheetah Girls!" I say.

"We're going to recreate that scene tomorrow." Frankie says.

"We definitely are!" Sofia says.

"Okay guys, get into these cars and they'll take us to the hotel." Tim says while walking to the cars parked.

I get in a car with Josh, Frankie, and Joe. Frankie gets in the passenger seat and the whole way to the hotel he tries talking to the driver but he just ignores him.

Once we get to our hotel we get out of the car and go inside. Tim gets our room keys and we all go to our assigned rooms. Frankie and I walk into ours and as soon as we get in, Frankie screams.

"What?" I ask.

"This room is stunning!" He says.

I walk over to the bed closet to the window and sit my suitcases next to it.

"I'm so tired." I say while laying down on the bed.

"See, that's why you should've slept on the plane." He says.

"I know." I say.

As soon as I get comfortable on my bed I instantly fall asleep. Tomorrow is the first day of the tour, I can tell everyone is a little bit nervous but we're also really excited about the shows.

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this new chapter! Make sure to vote and leave a comment, I love reading your comments! Also make sure to follow me so you get updates on my books!