twenty five

Kensie's POV:

I wake up the next morning to the sound of coughing down stairs. I already know who's coughing, which I warned him about. I'm actually feeling better today, which surprises me because I felt awful yesterday. I get out of bed to see Frankie and Sofia still sleeping, I walk into the hallway and start walking downstairs.

Once I'm downstairs, I see Josh laying on the couch blowing his nose. I walk over to him and just smile at him.

"I don't need you to tell me you told me so." He says.

"Yeah, but it always feels good to say I told you so when you were right." I say.

"You're going to say it anyways aren't you?" He asks.

"I have to." I say.

"Fine." He says while rolling his eyes and then looks at me.

"I told you so." I say while smiling at him.

"Do you feel better now that you said that?" He asks.

"Yes. I also feel a lot better than I did yesterday." I say while walking over and sitting down on the couch.

"Maybe my kiss was some sort of medicine for you." He says while smiling at me.

"Are you serious?" I say while smiling at him.

"Yeah, maybe you should kiss me it will probably make me feel better." He says.

"Kiss you? When I just started feeling better, no way." I say.

"You're mean." He says while pouting.

"Don't pout Josh. Maybe once you're better I'll give you a kiss." I say.

"Did I just hear you right?" Frankie asks while walking down the stairs. Josh and I look at each other with wide eyes before looking at Frankie again.

"What did I say?" I ask.

"Don't play dumb with me." He says.

"She was just joking! Why would she kiss me?" Josh says while laughing.

"Uhm because Kensie still-" Frankie starts saying but I jump up and cover his mouth.

"Kensie still what?" Josh asks.

I don't want Josh to know I still love him because he might not feel the same and I don't want him to think I'm weird or things to be awkward between us. Even though we did kiss yesterday, but we didn't talk about what that meant for us.

"Oh it's nothing." I say.

"It can't be nothing or you wouldn't have jumped up and covered Frankie's mouth." Josh says.

"I don't even remember what I was going to say." Frankie lies while walking towards the kitchen.

I walk back over to where I was sitting and Josh turns to look at me.

"What?" I ask.

"I just like looking at you." He says.

"Guys! I know something we can do today!" Liv yells while running down the stairs with everyone else walking behind her.

"What?" Frankie asks.

"We should go to an aquarium!" Liv says.

"Yes! I want to do that! Let's do it!" Livvy yells.

"I can't go." Josh says before coughing.

"What's wrong with you now?" Roman asks.

"I'm sick." He says.