three

Kensie's POV:

We start filming in two days. We got some news last night that we weren't expecting, it's not bad news. Grayson got a call from his manager and he got a role in this huge Hollywood movie so he had to choose the show or the movie and he thought the movie would be better for his career.

I am going to miss him, we were getting along great. But Tim did say he was having a hard time adding him into the show, so I guess the news is good for Tim. Ava's still here and she's in the show, so now I have to watch Josh and Ava have a relationship which is going to be so much fun to watch.

Matt asked me, Sofia, Livvy, and Frankie to meet him outside so that's where I'm going. I walk outside and see them all already outside. They're sitting by the pool and Matt has a notebook in his lap. I walk over and sit next to Livvy.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"You know how I'm writing a song for Brookelynn for our wedding? Well I have the song done, except I'm stuck on this one part and I can't think of anything." Matt says.

He hands me his notebook and I read over the lyrics. It's really good lyrics, they're really romantic. Brookelynn is going to love this song.

"Do you know how the music is going to go?" I ask.

"Yeah." He says while getting his phone out and playing the music.

"What if you put, you lift my feet off the ground you spin me around?" I suggest.

"That could work." Matt says.

"I think it works good!" Livvy says.

"Okay then, the song is done." Matt says while smiling.

"Have you picked a first dance song yet?" Frankie asks.

"Yeah, but I feel like it's not original. But Brookelynn loves the song." Matt says.

"What is it?" Sofia asks.

"Can I Have This Dance." Matt says.

"Aw, that's so cute!" Livvy says.

"And Brookelynn wants to make a dance to the song." Matt says.

"Aw, I could definitely help you guys with that!" Sofia says.

"Would you?" Matt asks.

"Of course!" Sofia says.

"Kensie, are you still going to sing our first dance song with Josh?" Matt asks.

"Yeah, but I'm only doing it for you." I say.

"How do you feel about Grayson not being here anymore?" Frankie asks me.

"I mean, I'm fine with it. I wasn't that close to him plus I didn't really think he was going to fit into the show that well." I say.

"Yeah, I was thinking that too." Matt says.

"Matt, shut up. You just didn't want to have a new guy on the show that could outshine you." Frankie says.

"What? That's not true." Matt says.

"Hey guys! What's this little meeting about?" Roman asks while walking over to us with Josh and Ava.

"Just talking about Grayson leaving and the wedding." Livvy says.

"Ohhhh." Roman says while sitting next to Sofia.

"How are you feeling about Grayson leaving, Kens?" Roman asks me.

"I'm fine with it. I didn't have feelings for him, I mean sure he's attractive but I didn't see him like that." I say.

"Yeah, I thought you seemed kinda awkward around him." Roman says.