thirty four

Kensie's POV:

"Okay, Livvy you'll be Dorinda, Sofia you'll be Aqua, Kensie you'll be Chanel, and I'll be Galleria." Frankie says while we're standing in the streets of Barcelona. The show starts in two hours so we don't have long until we have to go back to the arena.

Josh and Matt are going to record us singing Strut by the Cheetah Girls. We're remaking the scene in the movie where they sing it. When Josh yells action we start singing.

"I'm getting a call." Sofia says while getting her phone out.

"Hello?" She says.

"Okay, we'll be right there." Sofia says before hanging up her phone.

"Who was it?" Livvy asks.

"Kate. She said we need to start back now so we can go to hair and makeup." Sofia says.

We start walking back to the arena, while we're walking Josh holds my hand. Sometimes he would bring my hand up to his lips and kiss it, which I thought was sweet. When we got back to the arena we were instantly sent to hair and makeup.

A FEW HOURS LATER:

"That was so much fun!" Frankie says while we walk off the stage.

"I know! I didn't think I would like it that much." Livvy says.

"I don't know about you all, but I'm tired now." Matt says.

"You all need to get sleep tonight because we're getting up early and going to Madrid in the morning." Tim says.

We walk outside and get into the cars and they take us back to our hotel. When we get back to the hotel we go straight to our rooms and get ready for bed. When I'm about to get into my bed I hear a knock at the door.

"Kensie get it!" Frankie says while he lays in his bed.

I walk toward the door and open it, when I fully open it I see Josh standing there.

"Hey!" I say.

"Hey!" He says.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"I just wanted to tell you goodnight." He says while pulling me close to him and kissing me.

"Get a room!" Matt says while he walks towards his and Brookelynn's room.

Josh and I pull away while laughing at Matt. We look at each other for a few minutes before Josh kisses me again.

"I love you!" He says.

"I love you too!" I say.

He kisses me one last time before he walks to his and Roman's room. I walk back into my room and see Frankie looking at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Why don't you two just share a room?" He asks.

"Tim won't let us." I say.

"Why?" He asks.

"I don't think he trusts us." I say.

"Matt and Brookelynn's sharing a room." He says.

"They're married." I say.

"So?" He says.

I just shake my head and get under my covers. As soon as my head hits the pillows I fall into a deep sleep, but I also fall asleep with a smile on my face because of Josh. I thought it was really sweet that he told me goodnight.

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this new chapter! Make sure to vote and leave a comment, I love reading your comments! Also make sure to follow me so you can get updates on my books!