F O U R

Sorry for not updating it often. I was doing the son of the devil for a video version on youtube. You can check it out on my youtube!

Youtube : ParkYn3012

All people was entering the gate while their hands was being tied. The monster was guarding them enter the castle one by one.

After a minute, everyone was being in silent after hearing a footstep was entering the hallway. They turn their head and saw Baekhyun was walking to the throne chair while smirking.

His clothes has been changed into a charming and nice one. Black coat like a prince uniform, a red mantel was hanging in his shoulders, and his hair was turned into a grey colour. Enough to make the girl melting over him. But he's the devil. A NEW Devil.

After he arrived at the front throne, he turn around and confront the people that was looking at him. A smirked turned into a smiled and sighed.

"I know you all was scared. But don't worry. I just want to announced something. Listen to me carefully."

He sat on the throne and crossing his leg. He has a smirked on his face that was telling them that he was happy for something.

"For those who doesn't know me yet, my name is Byun Baekhyun... Your new King. And this is my assistant, Momo."

Momo was waving at them and smiled. They were only being in silent and didn't dare to say anything.

"Ouh yes... One more thing. About your queen..."

He clicked his fingers and someone was walking from behind the curtain with hesitated and look at them all. Baekhyun was smirking even more after he saw that person and Momo was rolling her eyes for no reason.

"She will stay to be your queen... And with a new king. Right, babe?"

He take her hand and kiss on top it. Then he pulled her to sit on his lap. But everyone know how she was hate it if they look at her face.

"So... Y/N babe. You want to say something?"

You shaking your head while look at him. He was nodding and clicked his fingers again.

"Okey... Everyone can dismiss. I want to be happy with my queen."

For a second, he was holding you in his hand with a bridal style and walked to the second floor while everyone was walking away. You was nervous and scared for a reason. Of course you were scared.

You don't have any power anymore and it was making you confused. How? How did your power was gone? What was happen? And where is your boys? Did they still alived? Or not?

Without you realized, you have arrived at the room that belongs to you. But maybe Baekhyun want to say it was 'our' bedroom.

"We are here, honey."

As he enter the room, he locked the door with his power and put you on the bed. Then he was walking to the bathroom. Your eyes was following his figured until he's gone. Then you try to reached the door but then the knob was locked.

"Ouh damn..."

You try to open it but it didn't working.

"What are you doing, babygirl?"

You turn around with a little gasped and saw Baekhyun with only a towel. You can see a water still drop from his body. Any girls that see this, will melting in a minute. But not you...

You was feel disgusted after he reached your waist and pull you to the back of the door. He was looking into your eyes and smirking.

"You're so beautiful, babygirl. I've wait to do this for 4 years. Everyday i was thinking about you. About to hold you in my hand... Like this. And see? You're fit into my arms. You're so smoll, babygirl."

"Baekhyun... Please. Let me go. Why you being like this? We can just being a friends. And how did you got this power? How?"

Your question was making he mad and he sighed. He put his hand aboved you and you can see that he was disappointed.

"How i got this power? Well, since you're my queen now... I will tell you."

He hold your waist and put you into his shoulder. Then he throw you to the bed and laying beside you. You just being in silent and watching what he was doing. He was take off his towel and enter the sheet while hugging you.

You feel disgusted even more when something was tugging your butt. You know what it is but you just silent. You can feel his abs against your back. Luckily that you still have your dress on you.

"I'll tell you my story from the beginning. For the first, when everyone know that you have a power... I was meeting with Han Jae Min. That time, he was being a crazy devil because he know you have more than one power. But then, he saw me and asked me if i want his power. So the dark magic will never gone. I agreed with that and he give me."

He put his head on your neck and kiss it a little.

"But then, when he was send the 'princess' to find you, i tried to stop them. Then, they asked me to follow them to searched you. T-they said that i can take you w-with me. But they lied. Remember when they started to attacking you? I was shocked that the rumors was true. And like a coward man, i was running to somewhere until i get lost."

Finally, he sighed and hug you more tight.

"That time i was realized. I can't fight you. You're too strong. No one can defeat you, and i just having a weak dark magic. So, i trainned for 4 years. To making my magic was strong, i trainned everyday. After i was ready enough, i make my move. Now, i didn't regret what i was do. You're here right now. In my embrace, hearing my story."

"But Baekhyun..."

"No babygirl. Not Baekhyun. It's 'Daddy'."

"W-what?"

"Hahaha i'm just kidding. You need to call me oppa or something sweet. Like... Honey? Darling?"

You just silent yourself but Baekhyun was holding tight your waist and you know his signal. Damn this boy...

"O-oppa..."

After you said that, he was lose his grip and smiling behind your neck. Or would you say, smirking?

"Good girl. Now tell me what is it?"

"Y-you said that you loved me, right? Why did you do this? You force me to stay with you. I-it's not a love, you know."

"I know... I have too. Because i know you will never love me back. So i tried to make you spending a time with me. You need to know me, so you can love me back."

"But Oppa... You know that... I love someone else?"

"Someone else? No, Y/N. You love a 7 boys, not someone."

"So you know. You still want to do this?"

"Like i said... I will have a time to spending with you. You will know me, and you will love me soon. Now, stop asking me a question before i do something worst to you. Let's sleep."

Just in a second, you heard he was snoring in his sleep. Wait, just in a second? Mybe he was too tired after what happen this day. So he was need some sleep. After a minute, you feel asleep with this devil. Ouh wait. Or would i say...

A new devil.

To be Continued...