Bonus [ 2 ]

"What a beautiful flower you are... You're charming, just like me. You're pretty, just like me... You're magnificient, just like me-"

"Stop it, Jin... It's disgusting."

A man yawned and rubbed his eyes as he walked out to the balcony with a pillow in his arms, as the other man beside him was staring at him emotionless, annoyed about his words earlier.

He looked back at the flower he just watering and continued to fixed the dead leaves.

"You are jealous of me, Yoongi. Because you're not handsome just like me. That's why Y/N loves me more than she do to you."

"At least i didn't complaint myself for being so handsome like you. Y/N loves all of us and she threat us equally."

"And at least i didn't bring a pillow everywhere i go. I just bring my charmings and all of people loves me. I don't need you to loves me but if you do... We can take a bath together-"

"I refused..."

Yoongi said while walked out from there, leaving him alone with his own fantasy as he get to used with his brother behavior.

"I'm surprised that you actually wake up in the morning, Yoongi. Where's Y/N?"

"And i'm surprised that you were asking me a question that i didn't even know, Namjoon. I just woke up, you know..."

"Ah... Sorry. I wake up in the morning and saw she's not in my arms. So i thought you have meet her today..."

"Ouh yes, yesterday was your turns to sleep with her, right? But i didn't saw her this morning yet. Maybe she's in the library."

"I guess so... Thanks, Yoongi."

Namjoon says while walking towards upstairs, heading towards the library. He opens the door and Yoongi was right about you being in the library. He can saw Hoseok was reading a book on the couch while you staring looked up.

"What's the matter, my hubby?"

You said while still continued to looked up, staring at the book as he enter the room and stand beside you.

"Nothing, Honey. Just searching for you this morning... By the way, what are you doing?"

"I'm searching a book that will tell me more about being a demon lord and about a meeting between the demon lord that will be held next month. Do you know something?"

You said as you keep searching a book and Namjoon could tell you were using your demonic eyes to search a book.

"Ah, honey. I just know about it a little. I heard that there's a 9 demon lord, including you, that exist in these world. And when the meeting being held, there will be about how to keep a law with each other and about a human."

"Well, it's been for 16 years i've being a demon lord. I wonder if all of them are strong."

"Of course there it is... And i think i've heard there's an ancient demon that have been live for 500 years. The current demon lord has been live for 100 years."

Namjoon keep on assisting you to search a book as he talking, and Hoseok noticed the topic about what you both has been discussed and he closed his book.

"Sunshine, i've heard that some of them was really hated a human, but some of them was loved the human. I think you need to be careful with them since you loved human..."

"Why? They will killed me if they know i loved them?"

"57 years ago, there's a rumor where this demon lord named Satan, killed a demon lord in a meeting named Belial for loving a human. And i heard that he's the most strongest amongs them... He likes to provoked with other demon lord."