Bonus [ 4 ]

"Please make yourself comfortable until the other demon lord has arrived

"Please make yourself comfortable until the other demon lord has arrived. We'll started the meeting if everyone has arrived."

A young girl with a maid dress bowing down before making her way towards somewhere, while 3 man sitting down on the chair, looking at each other as they're making an eye contact.

An arrogant can be seen throught their face, wearing some self-decoration with their own way as it suits them as a demon lord.

"I believe you've heard about the newbie..."

A blonde one said as he started to digging into his food, but his eyes still didn't look at them as he say that.

"And what's more is... She's a human before she could be a demon lord."

A red hair said while drinking his wine with elegant, and he's not looking at them too.

"I'm hurting, you know. I'm just a demon slime. By the way, I can't wait to see her! Beside, she's the only female demon lord in this world! I want to make a friend with her!"

A light blue hair said while jumping in excited, showing his wide smiled as he looked at them both.

"The only female? Rimuru... Even we didn't know about your sex, nor known if you're a male or a female."

"Geez... You're so mean. I mean, i'm a boy but my appearance is a girl. So, i prefered myself as a male."

He said while crossing his hand, looking away from a demon named Cabrus.

"Ouh my goodness, looks like i'm too early since there's only the 3 of you..."

A man enter the room with a smiled in his lips, making Rimuru giggling as he looked at his presence, feels so excited for meeting him.

"Anos! Finally, you come! And looks like you bring the same subordinates again."

"What's the matter if he bring us again, you brat? There's a problems?!"

"Woah, relax... I'm just kidding. Geez, you're still with your hot-tempered, Sasha?"

Rimuru said as he giggling again, making Sasha looking at him mad as Anos continued to make his way towards his seat which it was beside Rimuru.

"It's been a long time, right? I wonder what topic we will discuss this time."

He said as a smiled still in his lip while his 2 subordinate making their way towards the table where the other subordinate seat, making themselve comfortable.

"I heard that it was about that newbie, Song Y/N. We'll discuss about how did she get to be a demon lord and what the reason behind her plot. Plus, she's a human before she get to be a demon."

"A human? Wow... I can't wait to see her. Maybe she has a demon blood from her parents so she can be a demon when she's evolved."

"You're right. That's what i heard from a human around my place. Anyways, it's been an hour since everyone has gathered around, except for Y/N. Maybe she's not coming?"