N I N E T E E N

A people were busy doing their thing, and Hangyul can be seen infront the main gate. He was panicked and crossing his hand as he started to being nervous.

He was waiting for you, since you had gone for 2 days, and still didn't arrived. He was so worried that he didn't get to sleep and eat properly since you had gone.

But there's another reason why he was waiting for you.

"Look over there! It's a dragon that Your Highness has bring with her!"

One people yelled as all of them looking into the skies, pointing to the dragon that was flying in the air. After the dragon has fly down, they can see you being together with another kings, and the dragon has landed to the ground.

People startes ro gathering around you as Hangyul try to reaches your figured.

"Y/N! You're safe!"

He hugged you tighted, as you can feel he was sobbing on your shoulder. You oatted his back, calming him down and smiled.

"I'm back, Hangyul... I'm back."

As you pulled from the hugged, you looked over the people around you, looking at you as they relief your just doing fine. But then... A flash of memory was playing in your mind, as you closed your eyes and kneeling down to the ground.

Jimin caught your body, and looking at you worried as the people around them whispering about you.

"Ouh my god, Your Highness... Are you okey?!"

The peoples started to worrying about you, as they saw you were crying while Jimin try to calmed you down. You really did feel calm by Jimin's warm hugged, and he helped you making to the quite place as he lift you up bridal style.

Hangyul lead the way to a guest room and Jimin put you to the bed gently.

"Y/N... Are you alright? Please don't make me worried like this."

Hangyul said as he held your hand, a panicked can see all over his face as you crying.

"H-Hangyul... O-our people... My people... T-they..."

"Shh... Calm down, okey? I'll talked to him for you. Just rest with Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok. Hangyul, you followed me and Jin for a while."

Hangyul nodded and followed Namjoon. Hoseok held your hands, giving you his best sunshine smiled, and you can feel that his hand was really warm.

"Jimin... Can you help me getting ready a warm bath? Our queen need it because her hands was so cold. And Tae, can you bring something over here? She need to eat."

Jimin and Taehyung nodded and going somewhere as it's only you and Hoseok in the room. He covered you with a blanket and sit down back beside you.

You take back his hand to yours, intertwined with his as he looked at you with a warm smiled.

"Your hands feels warm, just stayed like this."

He nodded at your words and kissing your forehead before kissing your stomach. He rubbed his cheeks into it and kissed it multiples time.

"I can't believed that finally i got to see you being a mother, my sunshine. I can't wait for it..."

"And you didn't cared that our child is mixed? I mean... Since Momo is the witch, i asked her to tell me who is the child father. And she tell me that this child is special. It happen with the seven of yours-... No i'm not gonna say it."