T W E N T Y

Jin POV

"We need to plan on something. We can't just let our kingdom being destroyed by a mere demon."

"I know Jimin... But we need to think about how to defeated him. Y/N's power can't defeated him anymore... And we'll find a way to killed him."

Namjoon said as he holding his chin, turning to Y/N who was only stared to the table. It has been 2 days since she barely talked, and i know why.

She was being quiet, and looks like she always thinking about something that seems so complicated. But no one of us dare to disturbed her since she has gone through much.

But i know something is bothering her.

I've know her for a long time.

"My Kings! My queen! There's something we need to tell you! It's an emergency!"

All of us turned to the voice, that revealed one of the villager who was appear behind the door, and kneeling down as he enters the room.

"What's the matter? Is there's something wrong?"

Yoongi asked, as he stand up and focused on him. He seems shocked and sweat was all over his face, and his body was shaking. Did he just see the ghost?

"M-my lord... T-there's something... I think you need to meet Daniel for the info."

All of us were looking at each other, then looked at Y/N who was walking out from the room withour saying anything and we followed behind her.

She spotted Daniel from afar and walked towards him, as Daniel looked at her terrified and kneeling down.

"Y-Your higheness..."

"Did something happen, Daniel? Your face looks terrible."

She asked him, as he make an eye contact with her, then he turn his gaze to us with an horror in his gazed. Something is going on...

"It's a terrible news, my queen. When i make an patrol with my mens... There's something terrible that we detect."

"And what is it?"

"I think that Baekhyun know where we are... And his soldier were marching towards this forest."

Everyone gasped, as they gathering around us. All of us were shocked by the news... But Y/N was still with her emotionless face. She looks so calm... And it's odd.

"How much?"

"I assumed it almost 20 000 Low-Demon. And 10 000 monster were following behind them. W-what should we do, your highness?"

All of us were terrified hearing that, and a goosebump were filled my body. I can feel my heart almost exploded because of the terrified and horror, hearing how much the soldier come along with a monster.

But then... I looked at Y/N and find something more confusing.

She was... Smiling?