S E V E N T E E N

Author : BAKSU!
*IF YOU KNOW THEN YOU KNOW*

"I never thought that we can only just digged into the ground... Without breaking the barrier."

Namjoon said as he looked at you dumbfound, same goes to all of them. You shaking your head, laughing to them and looked at Gemora.

"I asked Sam to helped me digging, and tell him to go back into the magic forest."

"That was a brilliant idea though... But, how did you manage to defeated Ghidorah? It's impossible for you since... You know. You lost your power."

"Wait... How did you know that i lost my power?"

You staring at Jimin and he sighed while holding your hands since he was seat beside you, and Jin was laying his head down in your laps. Althought the other boys was glaring at them for standing closed with you as they couldn't, and you can see it.

"Before Baekhyun can defeated us, he told us something..."

FLASHBACK

"Baekhyun! What the fuck did you do?! Stob it! Stob all of this!"

Jin yelled as he defend the castle, that Baekhyun try to destroyed by his power

Jin yelled as he defend the castle, that Baekhyun try to destroyed by his power. Lucky that he can manage to protect the castle with his water by making a wall.

"How i can stop? I come here for my Y/N. I've waited until this moment for a fucking 4 years!"

He hissed as he released the power from his hand, making them back off a little, avoiding from his dark magic.

"Come on, Baekhyun. You know that Y/N doesn't love you. She will be here soon and defeated you for sure."

As Namjoon said that, he was laughing like a maniac as they watching him with a confused face. This guy is really a psycho.

"Of course she will defeated me... If she still has her power."

"What do you mean by that?"