T H R E E

A man with a black coat was walking the hallway with a smirked on his face. A sound of people was yelling in pain can be heared from the outside of the wall.

As he arrived at the entrance, he saw someone was looking at him in shocked and fear at the same time. He smirked and walking closed to him.

"Y-You're still alive?!"

"Of course i am..."

He said as they were staring at each other.

"Baekhyun... What the hell are you doing? Why did you disturb this kingdom?!"

"Well, it's not a good way to welcoming your cousin, Taehyung."

"Stop all of this, Baekhyun! My brothers will come here and end all of this!"

Baekhyun laughed as he sat on the chair that was called as a throne. He admired the chair and look at Taehyung.

"Talking about your brother... I've send them to somewhere. And no one can find them. Including you, or Y/N."

"W-what nonsense are you talking about?!"

"Well... It's stupid that the 'Queen' was leaving her main Kingdom and asked her Kings to take care of it. But what to do? They have been defeat. And, now... It's your turn."

"I'll kill you and you'll never-"

"Shhh... Calm down, Taehyung. Ouh yeah... I was remembered about our bet to get Y/N. Don't think that you're the winner, Taehyung."

"Yes... I'm the winner. Y/N love us... All of us! And you? Will never get her or hurting her!"

"Tsk tsk tsk... To bad. It's not like i only want to win the bet. But i want to love Y/N. And she only deserved my love. Not you..."

"Shut up and fight me like a man, Baekhyun!"

"Of course... That's a good idea. I hope you didn't lost... Like your brothers."

"Tell me! Where did you put my brothers! What did you do to them?!"

Taehyung yelled as he making an Electrical Swords from his hand and Baekhyun was smirking even more. Baekhyun raised his hand and the black magic was appeared in his hand.

"Don't worry... I'll send you to them soon."

"YOU! Get ready! Electric Smash!"

"Guava... ( Death )"

Y/N POV

I was kneeling down as my heart was in pain. What the fuck is this?! Why it's happen so sudden?!

I looked at Momo that was released herself from my rope and walking closed to me. She bend down on my level and hold my chin while smirking.

"Look at you... You're hopeless now. I think Baekhyun has did it."

"D-did what, you brat?!"

"Ouh well... It's not my job to tell you."

She look at the people that was stay behind me and laughing.

"Sorry guys... Your queen is in pain right now. No one can save you right now."

I try to raised my hand for a power but... Nothing was coming out. I try again but it didn't working. What the hell is going on?! My powers is gone?!

"Look at you now. No rainbow hair colour anymore. Guess that... You don't have any power anymore. So i can do my job."

She walked closer to me but then someone was standing infront of me. I widen my eyes as i saw a kids was blocking her.