E I G H T

I know my grammar was suck. You don't need to tell me about it. But i've warned you before you read this story. No need to tell me that my english was bad as your life. Go fuck off... Just leave from here if my english was that bad. No one force you anyways.

Thank you.  - Author

A big door in the big hall was open wide by the soldier and some people appear behind the door. They walked in and saw someone was sitting on the throne while smirking. Seems like has already waiting for them.

"Welcome... My brothers. I see that Chanyeol has doing a great job by giving you an invited with a fast service."

He stand up and walking closed to them. Then their eyes was focusing to a 2 maid that was standing behind while looking into the floor. And they know that familiar person.

"You are heartless, Baekhyun. You make Kyungsoo and Soobin as your maid?"

"Heartless? Me? If i'm that heartless... I've killed them already. It was a mess to set them here and alive."

"Forget about it. And tell us what is actually happen in here. And why did you destroyed this kingdom? What happen to Y/N?!"

"Be patient, Kai. Take a sit first and we can talked about it."

They walked behind Baekhyun towards the dining hall and take a sit on a long table dinner. The maid was preparing the dinner in sync and all of them were looking into each other with a tense between them.

"So... I called you guys because we've a mission."

"And what is it supposed to do with me?"

Baekhyun glaring at Suho who was raising his voice. He know his sibling was against him but he doesn't care. He have a power that will killed them and anyone else.

"I am the king here. Don't forget that i have spared your life and give you a place to live! For the payback, you guys must listen to me!"

He slammed the table and all of them were looking into the floor. It hit them hard because it was true. They can't do anything another than begging for spared their live. As a payback, they need to listen to him.

"Okey listen... I've made some planned. You know Goddess Rose?"

"From a nature Kingdom?"

"Yes... I need you guys to follow me to their kingdom. They has know about what happen to Y/N and will come here. They will take her away from me."

"Wait... Don't tell us that you will... Destroyed their kingdom?!"

Baekhyun smirking at Chanyeol who was having a shocked face. Chanyeol was shaking his head in disbelieved. But what can he do?

Nothing...

"Well... We'll pay a 'visit' to them. It's been a long time since i didn't meet Goddess Rose."

Momo that was hearing that from the far was widen her eyes and walked to somewhere in shocked. She was walking to the second coridor and arrived at one room. She enter the room and saw Y/N was looking at the window.

"Are you busy?"

Y/N turn to her and sighed. She shaked her head and Momo enter the room after she closed the door. She take a deep breath and wearing her annoyed face as always.