F I F T E E N

Author :

Looks like this novel didn't satiesfied, huh?

A reader barely comment on my books, and seems like this book isn't good enough.

Should i stop writing a book?

:')

............

Everyone was chatting in happy, as a big dinner is being held by welcoming your arrival

Everyone was chatting in happy, as a big dinner is being held by welcoming your arrival. You were chatting with the 4 goddess, planning on something that will get you to your husband.

And remembered about Lisa? She's a sister to Minho and Woozi. Don't forget about Baejin too. You have heard about how Baejin can be your loyal man. And now... It's about Lisa.

After Lisa get to know that Minho and Woozi has been killed by you, they went immediately to meet you, asking for why did you killed them. After they got an answer, of course they both were getting mad.

Lisa was living alone after Baejin went to be your soldier, and you know that she was very lonely, no one by her side. After knowing that she would do anything to let the world be in peace, by killing his brothers, you decide to take her with you.

You declared that she will be one of the person that you will trust, and you make her be the goddess. Because of her kindness, you make her as a light goddess.

That'as how she can be a goddess... And for your information, that's why the 4 goddess want to saved you. They're not a goddess if it was because of you. In a short story, they're your subordinates who will stayed by your side no matter what.

As you were talked about the planned, you gasped as you heard someone was calling your name, but it was in whispered, and this voice sounds familiar to you.

"Y/N..."

The voice keeps on calling your name, and you stand up in a shocked, as everyone was looking at you in confused. You held your head and Jisoo managed to hold you before you fall, looking at you worried.

"Y/N... What happen?! Are you okey?!"

"S-someone... Someone was calling name in my head..."

You collapse on Jisoo's arms, as she held you tight in her ambrace. You can see that everyone was calling your name, but you can't hear them. Slowly, you can feel that your eyes was heavy, and you can't hold on anymore until you were fully unconscious.

....

"What the hell is going on?"

You were awared that you're standing in the darkness, as you looked around only to find yourself being alone.

"Y/N.. Can you hear me?"

You widen your eyes as you have make sure the person's voice... And you really know who is it who was calling for you.