T W E N T Y - F O U R

Baekhyun ran into the castle, as he enter the big room after he closed the iron door, blocking from anyone to enter. He breathing hard, his face is terrified and sweat all over his face.

"D-damn... What i'm gonna do?! She's a demon lord and i can't fight a demon lord!"

"Then just give up and give your soul to me. I'm gonna make you less pain for taking care of me all these 2 month."

He gasped, looked up and saw you were flying from the window. He flinched as you break the glass, and come near him as he tries to find a way to run.

He threw a few attacked, but nothing happen when it hit you, looks like there's a invisible wall infront of you.

"Y-Y/N... Let's talked about this!"

"Talk about this? Did you do that when you destroyed my kingdoms and make my husbands live in the Waste Island? It's not enough with you put a cursed on them as a black swan?!"

You attacked him as an electric form coming out from your hands, throwing him to the wall again. He coughed a blood while looking at you for your pitied.

"P-please... Forgive me, Y/N. I know... I'm a selfish when i did this only to get you for myself. You need to know... I'm doing this because i loved you."

You stared at him emotionless, as he try to get up and reached you with his hand. His head was bleeding and he was looking at you.

He's right... He only did this because he loved you. We can't help ourselves when we fall in love with someone, right? Your mind was thinking to have a mercy on him.

But your heart didn't.

"You think that i'll hear that nonsense? I'm gonna kill you, Baekhyun."

"Y-you're gonna killed me? Because i kill your pathetics people? You can't killed me for that reason, babygirl..."

You scoffed in disbelieved, as you laughing and glaring at him, sending him a shiver through his body as he can feel an overwhelming power coming from you.

"I know that i'm not on my place to take a revenge for an innocent people that you have killed... But still, i'm gonna killed you and send you to the hell. We might meet in there sooner or later. Maybe in thousand year or more."

"You can't kill me, Y/N! I'm not gonna died at your hands!"

You blew his face, and he instantly died while his head ripped from his body, and his blood was everywhere.

You licked his blood from your hands and dropped a blood to the floor as the magic circle appeared infront of you where his body layed lifeless.

"INGAL..."

A figured was appear on top of the circle and turns out, it was Baekhyun who was sitting on the circle while looking at you confused. He looked at his hand and his body as he saw the blood all over the floor.

"What did you-"

"How it feels when you’ve already felt dead once?"

"Ouh... Sorry to say but, it's not me who's gonna killed you."

He looked at you confused, watching you walking backwards but your gazed still meet his. As you snapped your fingers, the castle was shaking and it has collapse in a blink of an eye, making Baekhyun yelled in scared.

He looked around, as he watched the castle was gone, what only he could see is the ruins, as he widen his eyes in terrified.

"The one who will killed you... Is them."