F O U R T E E N

Author pov

"A herb will enough for a month and the entire people in here, hey you! Be careful! That woods is heavy. And you! Make sure that the kids will eated this noon. And get back to the house before night."

Hangyul were watching the people working on their works, prepared a thing before something might happen since the wueen told them Baekhyun might found this place.

But then, he heard someone yelling from the far, and he was turned around only to find one of his men running towards him in hurry.

"Hey Jihoon. Did something happen?"

"I.... I want to give a report.... There's... There... She... Someone-"

"Hey take your breath first... I don't understand your alien's language."

He patted his back, as Jihoon looking down to the ground while taking his breath as his hand on his knee to balance himself.

After he can calm himself... He looked at Hangyul with his excited expression, and everyone could tell he has a good news.

"She's here! I swear i saw her with my other brothers just now!"

"Wait... She's here? Who?"

"When i was patroling around the forest... I saw someone was coming into this forest. And... I know... It was her! She was coming to us!"

Hangyul eyes widen in shocked, he can't hide his smiled as he know that, and running to the main entry while Jihoon were following behind. Everyone were looking at him as he get passed them away, without glanced at them.

"What happen? Why did Hangyul ran into the entry? Did something happen?"

Everyone whispered while watching him running without stopped, and started to followed his behind too because of their curiousty.

After they arrived at the entry, they were widen their eyes too, watching the most important person in their life... Was smiling at them.

"Hangyul?!"

It is...

He's right.

She's back... Finally back to his side.

Hangyul yelled as he runned to hugged you, and you immediately running towards him, as you saw his tears started to forming in his corner eyes.

As they were hugging each other, everyone were cheering for them, knowing that they must be missing each other for these month. They crowded you and Hangyul while you both still hugging like there's no tomorrow.

"You're late... Queen Y/N."

"I'm sorry... It take some times too covered him up. And i'm glad that you guys are doing just fine."

You pulled from the hugged and looked at your people as they looking at you while crying. Jihoon were hugging Daniel and the others.

But then... They were on their knees in sync, looking down to the ground. Same goes to Daniel and your mens.

"We're so glad that finally you come to us... Our queen!"

"I'm happy to see you all... Are you doing fine? Did Hangyul behave himself? Did he-"

You stopped as your eyes caught 4 girls walking towards you while smiling. You smiled back as they hugged you together, and you heard that they're sobbing.