T W E L V E

Author POV

The 6 boys was gathering beside the river while some of them bring the wood, to make a small cottage, yet enough for them. And some of them were busy doing their thing.

Of course they need to do something for keeping them alived.

"Hyung, until when we need to stay here? Shouldn't we need to find a way to saved Y/N?"

"That's the point here, Jimin. We will stay here until we find a way out... And saved our Y/N."

Jin said as he didn't bother to looked at Jimin, doing his thing to prepared the cottage.

It almost completed,

only the window is left.

"Faster, guys... The night is coming and we need to hurry completed the cottage."

"Yeah... We can't do anything when we was transform into the fucking swan state."

All of them were focusing into their work and finally, the cottage has been done. Lucky that it was done before the night time. And all of them gathering into the cottage, slowly approach the living room.

It's enough for everyone to have a place to sleep, and everything seems so comfy. The kitchen was near the living room, and it has 3 bedroom.

It's true that everything doesn't seems fancy back in the kingdom, but they put a feathers that come from a giant bird... And it was so comfortable.

The day become dark and they know what happen next.

"I guess it's the time..."

Namjoon said as he turned to the window, watching the sun fading away and looked at everyone. A little black sprinkle was appeared surrounding them,

It started from the wings, which it was appeared from their back,

They become a small figured,

A finned legs, which it was gonna making a hard moved on the ground, but perfect swimmed when it touch the water,

And one by one was transform into the swan. Or should i say...

A black swan.

They turned to each other and walked to the table, talking about a plan.

Since they know they can't reached the table, they only built the chair for each of them,

And who's care about the table anyway?

They can ate in the floor.

"So... We almost reached the way to broke the wall around this island. But of course... We don't have a magic spell or anything. So, what should we do?"

Taehyung looked at them as he rest his head on the table. The rest of them was thinking the same, but nothing come as an idea.

Of course... The barrier was a dark magic spell,

How can you breaked a magic without a magic?

"It's not like we need to wait until Y/N come to rescue us... Right?"

"Rescue us? Maybe she even don't know that we're still alive. And maybe... She was crying in the corner of her room right now. Ouh god! I can't hold myself by seeing she being sad... Because of us."

No... He can't stand it. It's too hurted thinking about you has been suffered.

Jimin layed down on the floor, almost crying because he missed you so much.