N I N E

{ Author-nim POV }

"You guys ready?"

All of them nodded as they looked at Namjoon who was hiding behind the bushes. Then all of them turn to looked at a creature that was walking alone. It looks like a giant lizard, that looking like an ugly monster, having a horn on the back and swing the tails all around it way.

Namjoon make a signal and all of them were running without make any sound like a ninja... While holding their weapon as the backup. Jin take a rope and tied it between the tree. After he's done, he signal all of them with making a bird sound and Jimin awared of that sound.

He patted Taehyung's shoulder and nodded to each other. Then they ran to chased the lizard's step and stay infront it.

"Yo! Ugly lizard! Catch we if you can!"

Taehyung yelled and the lizard was growled as it saw them two. They both started to running when it was started to chasing them while open it mouth, like ready to have a dinner.

"Damn! This monster is really fast!"

Jimin said as he looked at his back and saw the monster was almost closed enough with them. Taehyung held his hand and nodded as a signal that " we can do it together".

"Taehyung! Over there! We're almost-"

Taehyung widen his eyes as he saw Jimin was falled to the ground because he was stepped to the thorny twigs and stopped. He run back to Jimin and saw he was yelling in pain.

"Damn it, Jimin! It was geeting closed with us! Come on!"

"My feet!"

He show his feet that was bleeding because of that twigs and Taehyung try to held him with his shoulder. He was widen his eyes as he looked a back and saw that lizard was behind them. He shut his eyes, but he feel nothing happen.

"Tae! Get Jimin off from here!"

He nodded as Yoongi was standing infront the monster, protecting his brother. He was held the swords that was made from the woods, the woods was strong enough to cut someone head. Good thing that Namjoon know every magical plants here.

He fight with that lizard to shift it focus and saw Taehyung and Jimin was far already. He smirked and ran as he see the chance and that lizard was chasing him. With a second, the lizard was fall down to the ground as he reach the tree that Jin was staying.

It was fell due to a rope tied tightly by Jin just now. Without wasting the time, Namjoon and Hoseok was running to it and tied it with a rope. The lizard was roared and Namjoon come to it head.

He patted the head and he whispered something and smiled.

"Calm down, buddy... Calm down. We're not trying to hurt you."

He smiled and give something into it mouth. It was a fresh monster fish fillet that they catched from the Purple River.

And for a miracle, it started to calm down and staring at Namjoon, purred with a big eyes.

"Good boy..."

He smiled again and sighed as he turned to his sibling that was assemble together. He looked at Jimin that was started looking pale.

"We need to healed Jimin first... He started to losing his blood."

All of them nodded and Namjoon wear the collar to the lizard that was made from the magical tree that they found in this land. It's usefull when Namjoon read all about this island when he was in the kingdom.