Bonus [ 5 ]

Look at the picture above ^_^

"Welcome back, my queen. How is it going with the meeting?"

A blonde hair man greeted Y/N with Namjoon, Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook before kissing her hand after she entered the castle door with Jin and Yoongi.

"Everything is fine, Jimin. In fact, the meeting was very entertaining. We met new friends and brought home some gifts."

Y/N said while pointing at Jin who was holding something like a scroll in his hand, while Yoongi brought a gift box.

"Wow! That's so fun!"

Jin and Yoongi's expressions changed instantly, like they just saw something really terrible and horrible.

"Yeah... It's really fun. It's fun until my bones and skin tremble, gosh. Take this quick, Sofiana."

Yoongi said while giving the box to the maid who was there.

"I swear I would never make him angry again. Who would have thought she was such a creepy person. Here you go, Kirana."

Jin said and gave the scroll to the maid.

"What happened? Why do you all look like you just met a ghost?"

Jungkook said scratching his head because he had never seen his brothers like this. Their faces look like fear and what did Jin mean just now?

"It's nothing. I want to go rest first. You go rest too. You've been 'exercising' really hard today."

Yoongi said as he kissed Y/N's forehead and quickly headed upstairs, as if running away from something.

"I want to go take a shower. I don't feel well after carrying that 'thing'."

He too ran to his room quickly after kissing Y/N on the cheek. The others just stood there looking at the strange behavior of their brothers. Something must have happened.

"By the way, what gift did you bring home?"

Y/N just smiled sarcastically before shaking her head.

"There's nothing special. It's just some decoration for our palace. Kirana, put that thing in front of the main entrance of this palace. And, Sofiana, arrange the gifts and information in the reference booth. Inside is the information that I have provided."

She said as she walked towards the kitchen because her stomach was very hungry. She looks very happy, making her husbands happy to see their wife is happy.

"What did chef Risa cook for me today, huh?"

They were contemplating Y/N until she suddenly disappeared into the kitchen, then looked at the 2 housemaids earlier.

"I want to see what gifts Y/N brought home."

Namjoon said as he headed towards the 'gifts' with the others .

However, their faces turned pale, as if they couldn't believe what they were witnessing with their own eyes.

"T-this is... A real head, right?! And this ... Why does it look like human skin?!"

Taehyung shouted as he stepped back. They were all sweating and couldn't move because they were so shocked. The 2 housemaids just smiled, knowing something like this would definitely happen and they were used to Queen Y/N's hobbies.

"What gift did Y/N bring home? What the hell is this?"

Hoseok said before he fell to the floor because his knees were shaking. His heart was beating fast when he thought about the smile that Y/N gave them when she mentioned 'gift'.

That woman... Very scary.

"So... This is what Yoongi means when he said his bones and skin trembling? And Jin said he didn't want to messed with that person. So, 'that person' is Y/N? What actually happened there?"

Jimin said before seeing Namjon take and read the paper that was in the box, leaving them all stunned and speechless.

It was even scarier because the paper was written by herself, Y/N, with a smile on the edge.

"Satan's Head and Skin. ^-^"

The End...