TEN

Baekhyun was looking his reflection in the mirror while adjust his clothes. He smirked and fixed his hair before he walked out from the room. He walked passed the blue door and sighed.

He was wondering what you're doing in the room until you didn't come for breakfast. Yes... You didn't sleep with him because it was your wishes. He respect your request as long as you will hear him.

Then he walked down to the stairs and grabbed the maid shoulder.

"Tell Y/N that i'll go for a business. And don't forget to bring her the breakfast."

The maid nodded and walked away from there, leaving Baekhyun who was watching his sibling being prepared.

"Come on... We need to move now."

He said as he walked to the entrance. His sibling was following him with a heavy heart to continued this planned. But what can they do?

"Baekhyun... You sure you'll do this?"

Chen said as he hold his shoulder. Baekhyun turn around to him and growled.

"What? You want to stop me?"

"No... It just... The Nature Kingdom was really important to human. They'll die..."

"Not only if i take over the Nature Kingdom."

Baekhyun continued the walked and confront the soldier that was standing infront the entrance. Baekhyun sit in the high chair that was special made for him to sit. As the soldier realized his presence, all of them were being in silent and bow down.

"Today... We must became a victory! We'll destroyed the Nature Kingdom and I did not expect to be defeated. Understand?"

"Yes, your highness!"

They shouted in sync and Baekhyun smirked. All of them were started moving towards the Nature Kingdom way.

"Baek... Shouldn't we need more weapon?"

Momo asked as they started to walking. She was riding the beast in the back. Baekhyun turn to her while raising his eyebrow.

"Don't worry. I've enough power to destroyed them. I just need the soldier to fight with their fighter."

Momo shrugged and they continued walking until they saw two big tree was presence infront of them.

"This is the entrance... We've arrived in a short time huh?"

Momo said as she down from her ride. She crossed her hand and looked at Baekhyun who was stands up with his magic wand. He walked to the entrance and something was preventing him from entering.

"I need to broked this protection first."

He closed his eyes and bring his hand to the air. He clenched his fist and breathing.

"MUSNAH!"

Without wasting a time, a black magic was appeared in his hand and cover the entire wall. The protection was big enough to protect the Kingdom and only the people with no black magic can enter the Kingdom.

Within a second, that shield was cracked for more and more. Everyone was widen their eyes for how amaizing this black magic can be. And without they know, the sheild already broked and no more wall was preventing them to enter the Kingdom.

"Damn... You never dissapointed me."

Momo said as she smirked in satisfaction. Then, all of them were being prepared before hearing the King's order.

"Soldier! Ready! Attacked!"

The soldier running to the Kingdom but... They stopped as they saw no one was here. This Kingdom was really being in silent like no one was there.

Baekhyun was raising his eyebrow and he enter the castle without thinking. As he enter the castle, he saw no one was there. No people... Nor goddess.

"What was happen? Why was there no one here?"

Momo come closed to him and patted his shoulder. Baekhyun turned to her and raising his eyebrow.

"I think they have run away, Baekhyun."

"But how? How they can know we are going to come here?"

"I'm not sure... But see the conditioning in this castle, it seems like they have gone for a long ago... Like, 1 month ago?"

She walked around the castle while Baekhyun looked at her in confused.

"But why? Why they were gone? For what?"

"Who knows? Maybe they know that we're coming for them. And they surrender?"

"But how did they know about we're coming for them?"

"Don't you remember they have a witch who will telling the fortune?"

Baekhyun was nodded and looked at Momo while smirking. He clapped and looked at his soldier.

"My soldier... We've winning this war without any fight! Go back to our Kingdom! We'll celebrated this with a big party!"

AT THE CASTLE

Baekhyun was drinking his wain while hugging your waist. You were watching everyone was having their time by talking to each other and dancing like a crazy.

You sighed as Baekhyun was dragging you back to his throne, he doesn't let go your waist. As he sit down on the throne, he pulled your waist to sit on his lap. You just followed him and watched everyone.

"Damn... This is perfect! I was having an amaizing wine and my dreaming girl was on my laps. What a wonderful day..."

He continued to deinked his wine and looked at you with his sober.

"Now... No one was protecting you. Only me... Can protected you."

"I don't understand... Why did you throw a party?"

Baekhyun smirked and kissed your cheeks before answering your question.

"Well... I was planning to destroyed the Nature Kingdom and take over. But out of sudden... They were running away. I take that as a our victory because they were give up?"

Then he laughing like a maniac and you faking your emotion with gasped and shocked. You widen your eyes and get up from his lap.

"What?! You want to destroy them?!"

"Calm down Y/N... I'm not destroying them. As long as they giving up, nothing happen. Okey? Beside... They left nothing in there... So my plan for take over the Nature Kingdom was being delete. As long as they didn't disturb us, it's fine for me."

He pulled your waist back and you sit back to his lap. He peeked your lips and smiled while patting your head.

"You don't have an idea how much i love you, Y/N. I want to build our family with you."

You can see he was drunk and he was trying to kissed your neck. You pushed him away and stand up while helping him in your shoulder. You give a signal to Momo that was watching you from a far and Momo nodded.

You help him to go to his room and open his shirt's button. He was completely drunked and lay on the bed. You turn to Momo who was coming closed to you.

"Wow... Your drug was stronger than i imagined."

"Well... He's yours now..."

You said as you smirked and walked away. You was about to closed the door but you stop and looked at Momo in serious. She was staring at you while sitting beside the bed, ready for taking off Baekhyun's clothes.

"Make sure when he wake up, you're beside him... All naked."

To Be Continued...